Feb 13, 2017

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For the last few weeks, sometimes when I go to my bookmarked transaction page on Safari, it returns Feb 13 rather than today. This happens about 30% of the time I check transactions. There may be a pattern but I have not seen one. Has anyone else seen this with their transaction page or have any idea what caused it? 

It is always Feb 13 (sounds like that's what you're experiencing)? That happens to be 32 days ago, which is the span of the transaction window. I rarely go to my L$ transactions page, so I've not seen this happen. I wonder what will happen tomorrow, when Feb 13 is beyond the reach of the transactions page!

Edited by Madelaine McMasters

5 hours ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

Marigold, with all of your experience, you should know there are definitely groundhogs in SL...lol! https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Tiny-Groundhog-Avatar/958090

They all look like beevers to me. :D

Edited - I mean beavers.  (I had a teacher called Mr Beevers, and its messed up my ability to spell this)

Edited more - sorry Pamela, for the poor comedy about beavers/groundhogs - I wish I could help with your weird issue. I've scratched my head but nothing has come forth. 

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

They all look like beevers to me. :D

Edited - I mean beavers.  (I had a teacher called Mr Beevers, and its messed up my ability to spell this)

Edited more - sorry Pamela, for the poor comedy about beavers/groundhogs - I wish I could help with your weird issue. I've scratched my head but nothing has come forth. 

Np Marigold, good natured kidding around never offends :-)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.