Ugh

Vulie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 minutes ago, Vulie said:

Dude, im having a few difficult difficulties. I'm not installing this on my pc just cause..i dont want to. But any who, I need help editing this ONLINE.

Was this meant to be for your friend? ...instead you've posted it on the public, SL forums.. :ph34r:

Edited by Benjamin Opel

16 hours ago, Vulie said:

Like i said, i cant edit my "character." im wondering if i have to download the game, "Second Chance", to do so.

Its Second Life and why would you want to edit your avatar, if you are unwilling to be in Second Life at all? That doesn't make any sense. Thats like saying you want to go raiding in WoW, but do not want to install the game...

Any avatar customisation happens within Second Life.

Edited by Syo Emerald

I am unfamiliar with the game "Second Chance" and like most people here I assume you meant Second Life. However there are many games that can be played in side Second Life so we could be wrong.

The starter avatar for Second Life is just that.  Something to give the program a starting point so you can be rendered.  After that it is entirely customization in world.  Beyond the very minimum basics of start avatars and the land you stand on, everything else is user created.  Everything you want to change about your avatar is something another user made.  It all exists inside Second Life, not on a web page.  Linden Lab does not own those things. 

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I am unfamiliar with the game "Second Chance" and like most people here I assume you meant Second Life. However there are many games that can be played in side Second Life so we could be wrong.

There once was a game show called "Second Chance" 9_9https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chance

However, I also think that the OP meant "Second Life" - and thought it were some browser game :D

You are SOL, "dude."

There is very, very little you can do in Second LIFE (not Chance, although if you are in fact referring to a game called "Second Chance," please clarify) without downloading a viewer onto your computer. This is not a game you can play online in your browser; you MUST have a viewer. You cannot "edit your character" without downloading and logging into a viewer. Either change your mind about that "I don't want to install it" thing, or go find something else to play.

ETA: All of this is assuming, of course, that you're not just a troll. If that's not the case...well, trolls gonna troll, I guess. Have fun.

Edited by Ariel Vuissent

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.