Inventory is only folders i had 23,000 or more inventory items and now i have empty folders in my.

Escape Snowbear

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Clearing cache manually once can often help restore your inventory because it forces the SL asset servers to download a fresh copy of inventory to your local cache.  Doing it over and over again is futile and it contributes to lag for you and people around you.  After all, if the servers are busy downloading data to you, they are spending less time doing other things.   If you have tried restoring your cache and the other tactics that are outlined in the article that Alwin recommended, it's time to submit a support case.  Unfortunately, you cannot submit a case in that category unless you are a Premium member.  If you have no other options, therefore, you may want to consider becoming a Premium member for at least a month or so.

Clearing cache generally aggravates inventory problems. You seem to have learned that the hard way. 

I'm with Alwin on this one, ban whoever told you to clear cache daily. They were either sabotaging you are or they are an idiot. Never take tech advice from them again.

The Firestorm fixes Alwin linked to are about the best out there. They work for all viewers. They do refer specifically to Firestorm control paths so you may have to do some translation to accomplish the tasks in other viewers.

Your inventory is a list stored on the SL Servers. Your viewer uses a copy of that list to display your stuff when you open the inventory panel. Recovering your inventory is a matter of getting a new copy of that list. The Lindens are very good about not losing your stuff.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.