Any ideas how I stop another person from stalking and harassing me? He has 30 plus alts. When I

pennytrated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

block one another pops up.  I ban and block.  Yet another shows up.  I tell him to leave me alone, file multiple reports to LL and then threaten to file a restraining order on him but he still comes back.  He has sat on neighboring parcels and IM's people to get them to contact me and have him unblocked by saying he has "an important question to ask me".  He has threatened me to get me to talk to him.  Here is a NC he sent me.  I wont name names but this is what I am facing:

all i wanted was to talk and ask you a few questions and you have to make a big productions ot of it and start accusing me of stuff again, this is like an act of war and you have started it this time. You gave untru information to a stranger and you had no right to give lies and BS. if you want to play this out this way ok i will not let you get away with it. the only solution is to talk to me NOW and make Peace.
i also have a list to send ot and it will hurt you more then me
so please dont push me into that
 think about it

And he followed through by IM'in g people sending them a list of supposed alts I have.  These were people in my business group he im'd. Now they have left.   Last time he sent naked pictures of my avi out to people he thought would cause enough drama for me to get me to unblock him. (He derendered my mesh clothes and alpha, then took the pictures.)   Then if I do he gets on voice and starts yelling if I dont do what he says.  Last time he screamed at me so loudly that he was all redlines. When he called me a **bleep** I muted him again.  I have filed so many reports on him its not funny.  He has about 30 plus alts.  He created 5 in one day because I kept muting him.

When I probed enough to find out why he wont just leave me alone and move on he confessed it was because he wanted me.  I know he is unhinged but I am not going to let him drive me out.  I have had to leave one account because of him and spent a ton of money on this one.  I am not leaving it.  What he is doing is clearly a violation of the TOS.    He even created a woman account to trap my b/f saying he was cheating.  So I would leave him.  If he was and I did leave, I sure as hell wouldnt run to him.

Any ideas on how I stop this?

** Thank you everyone for the input.  I have blocked him again.  There are security devices all over my parcel and sims that send me a notification in local when anyone lands.  If any name looks like it might be his I pull up the profile.  He leaves specific tells in each of the avatars that he is using and I block, ban and if in my group eject and ban.  I did try the charging once and it did weed out a few but since I have lots of my ads in the Frebie Galaxy etc most new people dont have the L's to pay so that wasnt fesiable.  Its menatlly exhausting to have to run to everyplace ( I have 5 sims and my group) but in the long run it will pay off. I hope does get tired.  I doubt it though after a year and 1/2 but I'm not going to let thim run my SL.  Anyway thank you again for your input.. It helped me reaffirn what I knew in my head what I needed to do.  - P

6 answers to this question

He continues to stalk you because you give him what he wants.  You communicate with him and accept notecards from him.  Stop doing that.  DO not accept any notecards or 'gifts' from him or from anyone else that is trying to send things or messages from him.  Make it perfectly clear to anyone that does this that you don't want anything more to do with him and not to send anything.  If they send it anyway, block those people.  They are not your friends.

Completely ignore him and he will soon grow tired of this game.  Stalkers stalk because they want the attention from you even if it is negative.  I know from personal experience as well as personal observation.

• Like 1

you and block him on your groups that you maintain and make people pay to join your group (but to those that verify that they are not him u can refund the money if u want)

I see it if he wants to stalk you make him pay for it -- then eject him and not refund him.....make the group free publically NON refundable.....

Keep muting those accts- stay strong

Lishajoya

Quit unblocking him.

Quit accepting things from him.

Quit acepting things other people give you from him.

Don't open that notecard.  Just delete it. You do not need to know what it said.  Block voice. Block text. Leave it blocked.  Don't send a note card.  Don't  say anything about him in voice. Even if he has someone esle talked into giving you a message do NOT say anything at all about him to that someone.  Just tell them you do not want to discuss it,  decline anything they offer and leave it all in the trash.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.