CTRL+Z to Undo in Viewer 2.6.0

Suella Ember

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Has anyone else noticed that Ctrl+Z for undo doesn't seem to work in 2.6.0?

I really need this feature when building to revert rotations, positioning etc. Am I missing something or is it a bug? (and If so does anyone know if there is an existing Jira? If not i'll raise one).

I noticed several things about 2.6 I don't like.  undo doesn't work.  While working on a prim, escaping out to select a different prim makes it revert right back to the way it was again.  It's almost as if there is a 15 second lag between what I do in the viewer and what the sim accepts in respect to building. Not to mention the rezzing delays. 

This change is semi-poopy.  Once it's fixed, I plan to turn off the Auto Update -- last night's building was impedded because the new viewer ran like slugworks.  And that would be fine if I had all the time in the world to complete this project.  But actually, it's rather time critical, and this didn't help.

I'm hoping things either work better today or a .01 fixes it.  But atm I'm not impressed.

Well I'll be!

Ctrl+Z appears to be working for me now. Which is typical - the moment I complain it goes and works! lol

Perhaps we are just seeing some perculiarites server side - I've noticed the last few days there has been a bit of weirdness - slow responses, failures to rez etc. Which is the first time I've had such problems in AGES to be honest.

you didn't by chance use a command line parameter to launch the viewer with? say "--login" ? because that's been borked by v2 for a version or 3, and disables most of the "ctrl+" menu options (because they got sloppy and stuck initialization in the login screen, which --login SKIPS)

you all seem to know what you are doing so i'm going to ask here since i don't know where else to go. yesterday my dog jumped up and hit my key board the screen went to some fuzzy grid then looked regular. now a rug i made is just an outline. and the open area of my high heels is a solid block. if i do an edit of linked it outlines that area but that's all.... how do i get back to normal.? any ides appreciated. thanks

thanks so much your reference to "wire frame" put me on the right track. especially since this thread was about ctrl+shift+Z not working; i went into the advannced menue after doing a google search (wire frame) and di a manual toggle of the rendering mode and that worked...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.