Can't use Firestorm viewer due to drivers

CherryVodka2182

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2905 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Every time I try to open Firestorm, the program says that I need to update my drivers, so I did. Tried it again, and it said the same thing and that if I did, I need to do it again or get help from you guys. I'm really frustrated and have never had any problems before with Firestorm. HELP ME PLEASE!

3 answers to this question

Your computer may not be able to handle the version of Firestorm that you installed. Specifically, if you are running Windows 10 and if your computer has an Intel graphics chip that is listed here >>> http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html , there are no drivers that will work if you use the 64 bit version of Firestorm.  (I know, that's a whole pile of "ifs", but they apply to quite a large number of people --- maybe you.)  You have only a couple of choices: (1) Remove the 64-bit Firestorm viewer from your computer, and then download/install the 32-bit version or (2) revert from Windows 10 to your previous operating system.

• Like 4

To get an accurate answer to your question we need the information from your viewer's HELP->ABOUT... But, if it won't run long enough to let you into help, use the free program GPU-Z. THat will give us you graphics chip/card model and the driver version.

Without that all we can tell you to do is look at System Requirements and see if your hardware can run SL. Or wind your way through Rolig's list of 'ifs'.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2905 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.