HELP with Tattoo

Onix1997

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2883 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It sounds like she included the TGA file for you as well as the appliers.  It is a *beautiful* tat, too.

This is going by memory so I can't give click by click instructions ... you need to create a new tattoo layer.  Edit that item and you will see three squares where graphics go; one each for head, upper torso with arms a,d legs with feet.  Drag and drop the TGA file into the middle box.  Save the changes and then you can wear your new tattoo on your system body.

Do you have a mesh body at all? On the right side in the Marketplace ad, it say that this is only for mesh avatars. It is correct marked, so if you don't have a mesh body, you can't use it. There is no workaround. You need a tattoo that say: "Work with classic avatars" or "work with classic and mesh avatars".

Onix1997 wrote:

Maybe, but not sure. I bought a complete avatar and that{s the one I have

Then you probably don't own any of the mesh bodies named here, because those are (as far as my knowledge goes) all sold seperatly, as all of those stores offer a very specific range of products and not complete sets of avatars apperances.

After this, I read info about mesh body, get two demos (SLINK and Maitreya) so I bought the Maitreya. I can wear tattoo and I love my new body.

So what I learned:

- Read BEFORE purchase

- Try Demo

- Mesh bodies are amazing

Thank you ☺

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2883 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.