Unique Fashion

Suspiria Finucane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Tiffy Vella wrote:

I loove those boots (and have a few pairs). I'll go out on a limb and say that Similar Footwear are the best shoe designers in SL.

lol Tiffy, I'm a Similar addict too! Such amazing textures and sculpties! They are really worth the L$ we pay for! Best shoe designer indeed!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Tiffy Vella wrote:

I loove those boots (and have a few pairs). I'll go out on a limb and say that Similar Footwear are the best shoe designers in SL.

lol Tiffy, I'm a Similar addict too! Such amazing textures and sculpties! They are really worth the L$ we pay for! Best shoe designer indeed!

I like the shoes, but the sculpts and textures for the feet ... not so much.  They are just way to thin to ever look good with my shape.  I'll go back and pick up another demo sometime but I think they are just going to be another place I will not be able to shop.

I love high fashion and have lots of that stuff..but really i just love feeling relaxed and shop with my moods..

Relaxed

relaxed.jpg

A little wild

wild.jpg

a little experimental

experimental.jpg

A lot playfull hehehehe

playful.jpg

Ect.. heheheh

ECT......jpg

I just can't help but dipping into everything as moody as i am LOL

Aww thank you =)

I love your shots in here also..Everyone has such beautiful avatars and outfits in here..

I love threads like this..because i get to see all the beautiful people and their way they love to enjoy SL..

If i was in world and  bouncing around..i find i am always just looking at profiles just to get glimpses into other peoples worlds..

I am glad fashion has it's own section now..A place where we can let loose and really share things we find or work people do with their avatars and all things related =)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.