is there a way to get a viewer for windows 10 ?

linkandlink

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i don't see any viewer tha works with the 10  everything is up to date  but  every time i try to load  sl  on my viwer it keeps on crashing  on me   i try lowing the ghaipics & bandwith  on firestrom viewer   i try   unstailling programs  on my windows  10 i  don't need and  end tasks on program are bulited in the computer   and i try clearing caches on any viwer  that seems to work but  i have no idea  why my computer  hates second life  please help! Q,Q

7 answers to this question

Most if not all viewers will work with Windows 10. You may have a driver that isn't up to snuff. But generally all of the various viewers will work quite well.

It sounds to me like you have a hardware problem but without much information it's hard to really form a good opinion. You may wish to edit your post and gives us some basic system info from Help > About > System Info

Felicia

(I know, I know...I'm late.) I just installed the Black Dragon viewer, yesterday. Heard of it many times and never tried it. Especially due to Windows 10 being picky about the viewers. I've been having the same issue with the original SL viewer and Firestorm on my laptop, since my Windows 10 update. I love the Black Dragon viewer so far. Beautiful, quick, and accurate. The only things I'm not too fond of are the look, walk and spin controls. They have to be adjusted to your liking and it can be a bit difficult. Especially due to people's preferences being different when it comes to controls. (I'll post the link to a video on how to adjust them.) Otherwise, I can adjust to everything else. Quick loading HUDs and when you teleport, you can see the actual percentage and the load quicker. This viewer is good for those who have to deal with lag, in my opinion.  Here's the link and I wish you and many others who read this post with the same issue, the best experience with it!: 

Additionally...does anyone whose ever used the Black Dragon viewer, know the song used on the log in screen? It's beautiful. :)

• Confused 1

On 11/9/2017 at 6:10 AM, Tokvo said:

Additionally...does anyone whose ever used the Black Dragon viewer, know the song used on the log in screen? It's beautiful. :)

Just ask NiranV or try Shazam.

NiranV: https://niranv-sl.blogspot.com/

Also, you can open the buttons panel with a right-click on any of the buttons on the screen.

For those of us that need to pose an avatar for photos, Black Dragon is the answer with its built-in poser.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.