Uploading Lindens

bacia Aho

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, I've recently returned to Secondlife and tried uploading lindens, both through the firestorm viewer and the webpage. Neither will work, any suggestions?

UPDATE: I'm using a Scotiabank Visa, and I removed it and put it back on to see if that would do it. It doesn't give me an error, it just says that it cannot charge my payment method

4 answers to this question

Not enough informations. What does it say, when you try it? What type of payment information do you use?

Also, keep in mind that we are just residents here, we can't look into things and only give suggestions. If nothing helps, calling the billing department might be a good option.

You should be able to buy L$ through the Linden Exchange, if you have registered a valid payment method.  If you registered a credit card a long time ago, it might no longer be registered or, in fact, even acceptable.  Try removing the credit card information and re-entering it.  Remember that a common cause of payment method failure is the use of unsupported card types. At this time, the majority of prepaid cards are not compatible with Linden Lab's system, even if they bear the VISA/AMEX/Mastercard logo. This includes cards purchased at retail stores, rechargeable credit cards, and bank-issued check cards and many/most debit cards.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.