I bought Ls and the money has come out of my bank but the transaction is not showing in my account

Pix Firehawk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi Pix,

As Alwin says, Linden Lab does not accept bank transfers for the purchase of L$.

As of August 1, the only official market for Linden Dollars is Linden Lab's LindeX, which is accessible directly on the web via your dashboard as well as in-world. Here's more information about the LindeX...

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Buying-and-selling-Linden-dollars/ta-p/700107

To purchase Lindens, you must have registered with LL an acceptable payment sources. Here's more about what's acceptable...

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Billing/ta-p/700037#Section_.3

If, in the past, you purchased L$ via a third party exchange like VirWoX, it may be that you weren't aware that those exchanges no longer work. Hopefully you can transfer your money back into your bank account.

Good luck!

The only way that I can imagine money apparently coming out of your bank is that you used a bank debit card of some kind.  Those cards are rarely accepted for use in Second Life, but you may have managed to get one through the system.  The problem is that cards like that can't handle instant reversible transfers well.  I strongly suggest removing it and using a real credit card or your PayPal or Skrill account instead.

You may use the following payment methods with Second Life:

• Visa
  • American Express
  • MasterCard
  • Delta Online (non-U.S. Residents only)
  • JCB
  • Diners Club
  • Discover (U.S. Residents only)
  • Visa Electron (non-U.S. Residents only)
  • PayPal
  • Skrill

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.