Is there a revert button to bring back the house when I delete it by mistake?

examining

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2619 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

As Alwin says, "Lock" will only give you a caution message when you try to delete it.  If you ignore the message and go ahead, it will be deleted.

Maybe your problem is in SELECTING the thing(s) you want to delete.

If they are a part of the house, you'll have to fix that first, before you delete them.  Right click the object.  Does the whole house get highlighted?  If so, the object is part of the house "linkset", the group of linked prims that makes up the house.

Assuming you have full mod rights on the house, select Edit Linked Parts in the Edit window, then select your desired prim.  Next, click Build/Unlink or hit the Unlink button in the edit window.  You should now be able to move or delete that prim without affecting the rest of the linkset.

• Like 2

I know I've suggested this at least once before, but I'm serious so I'll say it again.............  You really ought to practice your building skills on something less important than a house before you move on to the big time.  You seem to have a full region at your disposal, so start rezzing prims and building things.  Link them.  Unlink them.  Texture them. Retexture them. Move them around.  Tourture the heck out of them.  And don't go back to messing with your house again until you have more confidence that you know what you are doing.  It will save you a lot of frustration (and you'll probably have fun too).

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2619 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.