Hello

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My avatar is a Dinkies Kitten Avatar which is often mistaken as a kid avatar since it is 3ft 11inches. Now I am not allowed a lot of adult Sims due to the height rules because of the kid avi rule is there anyway I could get a written okay saying that I'm allowed in clubs with my dinkies avi because I am not changing back to my human shape just to go to a club I am sorry.

I spent way too much already on this avatar to make it a permanent avatar.

Can someone help me out?

First, you might point the landowner to the wiki article about land ratings. Child avis are allowed on Adult sims, they just have to stay away from actual sex play. Second, if your avi, other than the height, is obviously adults, as in adult proportions, gos somewhere else. Not worth the effort over a perosn that judges maturity by avi height. Guess they don't let petites in there either.

My avi is displayed in my display picture on here. To show the height and how it can be confusing to "some" for whatever fricking reason. And I thought child Avis could be on adult Sims if they stayed away from the actual sexual parts of the sum it self. I mean I am not a child avi and I'm of age in real life I'm 26 fricking years old for god's sake.

I mean it just pisses me off that one club one banned and ejected me yesterday because of my avi.

A kitten avatar? Wouldn't that be considered a cat child? But seriously, as said before, the land owner sets the rules. They can make up rules that are even stricter than the TOS. If you don't want to change then don't. SL has a lot of clubs. Move on to the next.

MorphineKissez wrote:

she didn't want me in her club.

I'm not surprised; three strikes and you're out:

1. You look like a kid avatar, and they are really annoying

2. You look like a kitten avatar, and that is really annoying

3. You are really annoying.

Alec - to explain to the unenlightened how they are perceived by others

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.