How does she make it?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, i am new in rp. Laways been shpping and having fun, so today i was explroing a rp sim and i met a girl that asked if i was rp,

i (kidding), said.... yes i am,

so she just sent me a a arrow with a bow and my avatar fell down.

Then my avi begun to react with no control, keeping the head, sitting down, i asked to free my avi and she says no, now its under her control. i checked if i had some ao on, some scripts to reset. nothing.

i logged off, when i relogged i stil was in that situation, my avi was not responding to me but to the other.

i tryed to change sim, to stop all the huds.... nothing...

i wasnt wearing anything.

how could is it possiible?

thank you

i start to wonder different things....

how can it be that a 8 year old account doesn't know very bacis things about SL ?

it can'tbe because you were shopping and having fun for the previous 8 years....you would have need/found these basic things during that time.

Have you, in the past, been assessed as being a susceptible personality for hypnotism?

Or do you have a  history of seeing visions, religious or otherwise?

Had you been partaking of chemical intoxicants prior to this experience?

Alec - to cover all the bases

Can anyone really help my avi ?

Yes in these 8 years i logged in every now and then, shopping, exploring, some time 10 minuts after dinner, been loong months without even logging in . So i havent been playing 8 years 24 hours per day.

And no it never happened to me such a thing.

Anyway i am not drunk, i dont take any drugs, lol.

It happened really. it still happens to my avi.

So now, is there someone that can help my avi ?

thank you

Try to log into Newcomb sandbox. Make sure you log directly into it, do not log into your last location. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sandbox%20Newcomb/127/134/21

This is supposed to be  no-script sandbox. I have not visited it myself. When you are logged in, open your inventory, scroll down to the library at the bottom. Find Clothing ->Initial outfits and drag a folder on you, or rightclick and choose "Replace outfit". This will change you in  starter avatar. If you are wearing something she gave you, this should take it off.

If you are griefed by a gesture, filter your inventory so it shows only gestures. Rightclick the active gestures and deactivate the. Then relog. Hope some of this helps.

Noona, what viewer are you using?  The standard one from LL or is it a third party viewer like Firestorm?

To get rid of everything you have, try this.  When you log on, change your logon position to somewhere else.  Try Iridium since hairfair is over the place should be vacant and hopefully will have scripts turned off.
[edit] never mind; go to the sand box Marianne gave above.

Once in world, hit Ctrl-Alt Q to enable Develop menu.  Under Develop, pick Avatar -> Character Tests. Either male or female, it does not matter.

You can then get dressed like normal.  If you do not know what something is, don't put it on.

It's possible you are the victim of some ass that has the Soul Seize hud, one of those griefing huds that say it's just for fun so LL doesn't nab them. If you're on Firestorm and find yourself in this situation, go to Preferences > Firestorm > Protection > Revoke Permissions: Revoke on SIT and sit on anything and you're off the list. Block the person using it and report them for harassment. Flag this product on Marketplace as Spam or Disallowed Listing Practices > Harmful or disruptive content.

I don't see something similar in the SL standard viewer soload FS and log in just long enough to use this feature if you prefer the LL official viewer. Well worth it.

Moona Coage wrote:

Hello, i am new in rp. Laways been shpping and having fun, so today i was explroing a rp sim and i met a girl that asked if i was rp,

i (kidding), said.... yes i am,

so she just sent me a a arrow with a bow and my avatar fell down.

Never accept 'gifts' from avatars you do not know.  Also, don't drink and drive.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.