Another Random Asked Question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3259 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Jazz is some sexy music and an ideal background for some romantic dancing or more and i prefer jazz and blues clubs in SL as i cannot stand the constant stream of pop and hip hop being played nearly everywhere. A reason why i am not frequenting rock and metal clubs in SL is also the constant annoying gesture spam.

In RL i am listening to Jazz :) Classic Music, Rock, Metal, Hard Rock, Viking Metal and everything epic and ... depending at what i am doing or intend to do.

I listen to a broad spectrum of genres in my real life. I Thank the Gods for http://www.siriusxm.com/ as I no longer have to wish for music on the air that covers all my music likes.

As a SL DJ I specialize on the genres I grew up with and experienced directly [Classical Music [from the Middle Ages onward], Blues [all of it], Jazz [all of it], Classic Rock, R&B, Soul, Pop Rock, Street Performance, Zydeco, Folk, Folk Rock, Country [both Classic & Modern Electric] and the like].

Yes, Jazz is and can be sexy but even better is the Experimental arm of that genre. My Jazz Fave Jams are [Latin, Fusion, House, Smooth, Angst, Beatnik, Beat]

Music is healing.........

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

As a SL DJ I specialize on the genres I grew up with and experienced directly [Classical Music [from the Middle Ages onward], Blues [all of it], Jazz [all of it], Classic Rock, R&B, Soul, Pop Rock, Street Performance, Zydeco, Folk, Folk Rock, Country [both Classic & Modern Electric] and the like].

I would love to attend one of your gigs - cant imagine what Monteverdi,John Coltrane and Tammy Wynette would be like, played back to back.

PersistentDigger wrote:

I would love to attend one of your gigs - cant imagine what Monteverdi,John Coltrane and Tammy Wynette would be like, played back to back.

PersistentDigger wrote:

LOL - Well I rarely get a gig at a venue that allows that kind of genre mashup. But I do some nice genre blending mostly at my Blues Venues.

on my attached media player I mostly listen to urban and hiphop and hardstyle. Rihanna, Miley, Lil Wayne, Nikki, Bruno, 50c. Wasted Penguinz,  Zatok, Atmozfears, SZP 

i sometimes go to SL live events. but not as much as before. I try get to Tukso and Down concerts when I can

club wise. I go to Black Horse and go on the line dance. to listen to this one guy spinning. He is usual on just before my bedtime. 4AM SLT. He mostly plays all these southie artists I never heard of before

Dance Island as well I go to more than other places. Is lots of DJs mix goa and trance there, but sometimes get some more hardstyles which is pretty good

+

i used to go to Sanctuary Rock a few years ago when quite a few DJs there would play like Korn, Godsmack, Pantera

most other rock clubs that can find in Events play 80s and 70s. ACDC, Priest. and Poison, Skid Row. Some newish stuff but more the old school I find. Is not really me this scene

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3259 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.