Where else to look at prim usage?

Kylie Jaxxon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This is driving me nuts, so I hope someone can help!!

I have a homestead that is open to the public and they are allowed to rez.  When I go into parcel details > objects, it tells me the availability of prims under Region Capacity.  This fluctuates everyday, always leaving me with less available then the day before...it continually gets eaten up, little by little.

Owned by parcel owner, and set to group numbers never change, they stay the same in total.  Owned by others does change, depending on if visitors have something rezzed. 

So...in other words, when all visitors are gone, and I return everything to those people via the breakdown in the object owners and under the general tab > script info....and the number of owned by parcel owner, set to group are as they should be, my available under region capacity is lower than when it started out,....where else can I look to see where the prim usage is?

Hope someone can help...thanks :)

ETA:  Thanks everyone for the replies and suggestions :)  Although I was aware of all this, my count still goes down daily by 2-3 prims...don't get it. 

4 answers to this question

in the about land is the most clear one, but there are many scripts for counting the prims too.

If you want toe clean the land periodicly you can use the auto return, set it to, for example, 24 hours and it will clean every day, only owner or group, depending what the landsettings are, will remain.

for manual return you can also use the "area search" in that you can see more detailed what is rezzed by others

• Like 1

Grrr, Kylie.

I wish I had an answer for you, Kylie. I generally use Build->Linksets to find my things in Forgotten City, but that tool doesn't see everything on the sim, and I don't know why. If you don't have auto-return enabled, I suppose it's possible that the tools you're using to locate things to return simply don't report everything. So, each time you clean house, you leave behind yet another thing the tools don't show.

Hopefully someone else will be more helpful.

Good luck!

• Like 1

You can see exactly who owns what prims by clicking the circular "refresh" arrow just above the bottom section of the Objects tab of About Land.  This will generate a list of everyone who owns prims on that parcel.

You can return the prims of a single person by highlighting their name in that list and clicking Return.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.