Complaint Department

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

thanks to my imagination, lots of innuendo (that I chose to insert whether implied or not), I no longer have a complaint (as I'm too busy imagining all the alternate meanings I've just made up in my head).

thank you ever so much for providing such reform

:: steals cookie that was offered to someone else and eats it, so they'll have more to complain about ::
wouldn't want the loss of me as a customer to affect your business =D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to complain about people who start frivolous threads that damage the otherwise unfriendly, insulting and downright bullying banter that goess on in these forums. We should be hurling bricks at each other, not handing round cheese and wine. As such I have reported you and this thead to the moderators.

I will complain again tomorrow when they fail to close it down.

Canoro Philipp wrote:

Ms. Wickentower,

I would like to complain that you are not a Linden, having you in customer service would improve relations greatly.

Sincerely,

Canoro Philipp

Dear Madam or Sir:

I am terribly sorry about the confusion.  Let me explain.  I do not serve my clients, I merely listen to their complaints. Service is a concept I am quite unsuited for.  That is why I run the Complaint Department.  I do not work in "Customer Service".  While I am quite adept at identifying the source of my clients troubles, and feel quite a bit of insincere sympathy for them; I am afraid that fixing things is not my forte.  That is why I  am best suited to continue my ministrations here in the Complaint Department.  Our motto is "We understand." We may not do anything about it but we do understand.

ETA: to fix some rather annoying gramatical errors

Dear Madam or Sir,

I agree with you 100%.  Improper use of language is one of my pet peeves too.  So you say this vampire named Bill can not employ a contraction?  And he lived through the entire 20th Century? Must be a slow learner or something, eh? And there's another vampire named Eric who doesn't have this problem?  Ah well, there seems to be no consistency there.  And two is a rather small sample of vampires for us to draw any conclusions, but there it is.  I feel your pain.  Next!

Lia Abbot wrote:

I would like to complain about people who start frivolous threads that damage the otherwise unfriendly, insulting and downright bullying banter that goess on in these forums. We should be hurling bricks at each other, not handing round cheese and wine. As such I have reported you and this thead to the moderators.

I will complain again tomorrow when they fail to close it down.

Dear Madam or Sir,

It's good to see you complaining so vigorusly.  Keeps the lungs clear, doesn't it?  I will be happen to listen to your complaints again tomorrow.  Til then, next!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Dear Quinn: Not wanting to steal Katt's role here, in her absences may I suggest you seek some help from the person who opened office in the  post just ahead of yours. According to her sign she is open and rather shall we say inexpensive.
:)

Dear Ms. Darwin, As it happens, we would not mind having an assistant here in the Complaint Department.  We recently underwent renovations and soon we will be serving our clients in a state of the art Department that I'm sure you would feel proud to be a part of.

complaints_008a.png

Ms Wickentower:

First may I call you Katt, as the former seems well, very formal? I must admit I am most flattered at your offer and a generous one at that. I would consider joining your department a wonderful career move in a positive direction (I'm currently unemployed or unemployable I can't remember what it was they said at the last place).

As you are aware I took the liberty to stop by and have a look at your department's new office area and I must admit there is nothing like the aroma of fresh particleboard to stimulate ones senses. I briefly chatted with one of your, I believe current employees, a Ms Kelly, Kyli, Kele, Keli, well we just met, no offense to Ms K but I do hope her outfit is not the department uniform?

As soon as my nails dry and the pedicure is finished I will have Daddy drive me down to see you again.

Oh, is remuneration based on the number of non-answers?

See you soon Dee (Ms Darwin)

Complaint1.jpg

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hey Lia wait a minute!! Oh sorry I can't answer that one it's a level 5 and I just got in, I think. Valid complaint, maybe humm lets see now, okay I'll do what Katt does so well:
Next
:P

Can you help me get this dog off of my leg?

Dearest Dee,

Welcome aboard!  I'm sure we will soon become BFFs and of course you may call me Katt, but not in front of the clients please. As for KK's attire, first let me explain that Ms Kyrie, as my designer, is one of those arty types and I believe she was trying to emulate the outfit a friends of hers claimed was "tres chique"

stormchic.jpg

Needless to say, we do not wear uniforms here at the complaint department.  We are professionals!

Thank you Ms Wickentower, I am pleased to be a member of such dedicate and professional team (thank god on no uniforms). I shall endeavor to follow in your footsteps in an effort to achieve the level of perfection you have set as a standard.:)

@Mr.Juran; I find that as of this moment I am unable to make comment on your situation. To explain I am awaiting the required time frame to ensure that said dog is not going to file a complaint about the av stuck to his stomach. You shall receive notice in the mail when we are ready to continue. :Next

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Mr.Juran; I find that as of this moment I am unable to make comment on your situation. To explain I am awaiting the required time frame to ensure that said dog is not going to file a complaint about the av stuck to his stomach. You shall receive notice in the mail when we are ready to continue. :Next

Dogboat is usually pretty quick with his complaints.

/me hopes I am not going to get in trouble for this  :)

Mr. Juran; I must stay that the correct amount of time has passed and we are able, if not willing, to review your complaint previously submitted. On speaking with my supervisor I have been advised to note that we are indeed sympathetic to your current plight but alas unable to comment further. Next:

Hey Perrie; sssssh listen  you could possibly get another hound for the other leg to provide balance. It is well known that enough dogs lurk here about:) This message will disappear in approximately 20 mins.

Dear Ms. Wickentower,

Sorry to be so formal but I have a serious complaint to file. I would like to complain about a broken heart. I had one of my most awesome creative friends unfriend me and it is all because of SLums. This is a quote from her: I actually dropped about 80% of the people I had on my list a day after the V2 profiles went live because I didn't want all that Facebooky stuff on my "wall". I love SLums, it helps me keep in touch with my SL friends anywhere that has cell phone service 24 hour a day. The catch is I also love my friends that don't use SLums and it makes me very sad to see them leave my list. What can I do? Lose touch with some of my friends or lose some of my friends? I didn't create this darn thing now did I? I can't make people stay that don't want to stay can I? So it seems the only thing I can do about it is compaint. :(

Thanks for Listening

Keli :)

My Dearest Ms Kyrie, I am so sorry that you feel you have lost your friend.  But, let me ask you this.  Have you really lost the friendship?  Many people in SL have become quite confused on the subject of friendship.  You can still be friends with a person even if they are not on your list.  In fact, being on the list is not a guarantee of friendship any more than not being on the list signifying the end of friendship. 

Friendship grows over time: first we see each other, then we talk, then we realize we like seeing and talking and we start doing things together. Then we go through ups and downs and we cheer and console each other. It's a truly wonderful and special thing. And it has not much to do with the offer friendship button in SL.

I think that your friend is still your friend, whether she is on your contact list or not. And if you need to contact her, look her up in your calling cards.

Next!

Dear Madam or Sir:

It may surprise you to learn that not everyone enjoys listening to complaints.  I personally don't understand this, however, I have heard that in fact people who don't like complaints actually outnumber those of us who do.  Apparently, SL seems to be taking the majority viewpoint.  Or at least I suppose they are.  I do need to mention that I am taking your word for it that SL has no complaints department.  I've never tried to complain to them so I do not know this first hand.  Be that as it may, I am happy to listen to you complain about this or any other thing that happens to bother you.

Next!

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.