Complaint Department

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pamela Galli wrote:

If you run out of complaints, we always have some extras over in the Commerce forum we can lend you.

I'm glad to hear that the commerce forum is having extra complaints.  However I am not accustomed to traveling outside the confines of the GD. I will be happy to address any complainers that you care to send over.

Next!

Good afternoon Ms Wickentower!

I would like to voice a complaint about creepy guys in SL.  Recently while indulging in some silliness at a club with a friend I was approached by a male AV who inquired as to the method I employ to aquire smooth legs.   I was also informed that I had "mighty fine biscuits" that were "only in need of some butter".   Thank you for hearing my complaint. 

My Dear Ms. Woodells,

It sounds to me as though the young man was looking for a place to put his sausage.  I do hope you were able to direct him to the meat market. I can understand your dismay at being asked such personal questions by a stranger. In this modern age I am afraid that manners are altogether way too lax in this regard. Sometimes one has no choice but to be candid.  Tell the gentleman that you don't believe in discussing beauty secrets in mixed company.

• 9 months later...

I have a complaint: - MAKE $300 P HOUR MODEL HIRING EVENT - EVENT TO HIRE-NO EXPERIENCE- r6r87e These people. They've been running this ad for quite some time now, they say this: -get some clothes you think will look good on you for the picture to apply. STORE CLOTHES ONLY- if you can't buy clothes you can't apply-if you don't like my clothes enough to buy why should i hire you?- you have to like my clothes and buy them because you liked not just to apply for model. If you don t like my clothes to wear them. Don't get it. I'm not interesting to increase my sells with your purchase. This is not scam i need to increase my models team. BS! buy their outfit, take the picture, send it to them and never hear from them again. I wonder how many cloths they sell doing this?

dear <insertname>Sandralee

i regret that you have been inconvenienced by your misunderstanding of our store policy. no one else has ever. like evah ever

if there is anything else i cant can help you with then please do not hestitate to contact me again. no matter how trivial it may appear to me you

yours faithfully

<signhere>

(:

16 wrote:

dear
<insertname>
Sandralee

i regret that you have been inconvenienced by your misunderstanding of our store policy. no one else has ever. like evah ever

if there is anything else i
cant
can help you with then please do not hestitate to contact me again. no matter how trivial it may appear to
me
you

yours faithfully

<signhere>

(:

Thank you for responding in a style worthy of Kattatonia's. I was tickled to see this thread necro'd :smileyvery-happy:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Thank you for responding in a style worthy of Kattatonia's. I was tickled to see this thread necro'd :smileyvery-happy:

Dear Dillon

thank you for your kind words of support. is people like you that makes the world worth getting up for in the morning

as a token of my appreciation and without any obligation or further effort on your part, i have automagically added you to our exclusive awesome catalog listing. a catalog that is only available to really fabulous and way cool people. a vibrant and wonderful community of over 63 million zillion now

i look forward to a long and ever so rewarding relationship with you way into your future. how cool is that !!!

yours eversoooo sincerely

Luncheon Ford Innah

(:

hi sir ,

i have rented a land in east hamptons , i paid the advaced rent too. but the land is not allowing me to land at the point . i im the owners they dint respond . this happens to my neighbours.  even i cud not land on the rental office of the east hamptons

i left my wortable horses there,, atleast they didnot returned my objects on the land . and the advanced payment of rent . plz help me in getting my objects left in that land and my advanced payment of land rent 

pravin, you may need to file a Support Case ticket here

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

the sim is active but access to the sim is denied. Search also reports the following: "Information about this location is unavailable at this time, please try again later."

in your Support ticket just say that you rent there. you cant access the sim. that no one can. that you would like to get your horses and stuff back. best not to worry about your L$ at this point. can only get the L$ back off the sim owner and not off LL

pravin Webwyre wrote:

hi sir ,

i have rented a land in east hamptons , i paid the advaced rent too. but the land is not allowing me to land at the point . i im the owners they dint respond . this happens to my neighbours.  even i cud not land on the rental office of the east hamptons

i left my wortable horses there,, atleast they didnot returned my objects on the land . and the advanced payment of rent . plz help me in getting my objects left in that land and my advanced payment of land rent 

You might be required to wear a certain group tag in order to enter the sim... just a guess.

...Dres

• 6 months later...

I'd like to complain that Linden Labs does not up-front declare that they do not accept prepaid debit credit cards nor bank debit cards. Paypal is a ripoff and I've never had an account with them, nor will I ever get one. Some people here have noted that membership has been declining at SL. I bet it's because modern payment methods are not being used. Have they ever heard of something called Interac? I thought SL was created to make money doing something fun? Will they take a check?

Well, at least I know now that SL will run okay on Windows 8. I shall continue to be a member on SL who has buckets of moolah but must persist as a freebie vagabond. I have the biggest free wear inventory in the known universe.

FemSage Charisma wrote:

I'd like to complain that Linden Labs does not
up-front
declare that they do
not
accept prepaid debit credit cards nor bank debit cards.

quite a few banks will give/arrange for you to get a credit card that when pay it off by due date then is no fees. have to be a regular customer with them tho usually. like do all/most your regular banking with them

• 3 months later...

i love SL and have been a member since 2007.  BUT  whenever i need to search for something - say a LM - search is always  NOT WORKING!!!  soooo frustrating not to be able to find a place when you need it.  is there something inately wrong with the search engine???  hope it will be fixed soon! 

• 3 years later...

Avatar Rendering Complexity is a numerical score representing how difficult it is to draw an avatar, ranging from a few hundred to hundreds of thousands. It is affected by your avatar's shape, clothing, and attachments. Since avatars are some of the most visually detailed objects in Second Life, avatars with complexity scores at the upper end of the range can severely impact performance of the Second Life Viewer. Being aware of your own complexity and that of those around you can be an important part of managing the performance of your viewer and how your avatar affects the performance of other Second Life Residents.

Here we go the latest excuse for second life not to provide what they adverise.   Its getting worse people. Your numbers are dropping.  what a waste.

• 4 weeks later...

I had pictures pop up off a naked man with a baby bottle on his **bleep**. My Sl then crashed.

I reentered and the same thing happened exept this time I was banned???

It seems people are hacking Sl showing horrible pictures, an I get banned for this?

I am discusted and horrified. People need to know of this sick behaviour.

Fix it or close it down... It seemed to only happen in

New Citizens Incorporated some of the pictures im sure are ilegal!!!!

I doubt you'd be banned, unless you were the owner of the pictures. It's possible the region NCI is on was restarted -- when that happens everyone is kicked off.

Nobody is hacking SL to put out those pictures. It's easy enough to put pictures in a particle generator. Griefers do it to attack NCI because that's where lots of newbies are.

If you want it fixed, file an abuse report. It's under Help in the viewer menu. Linden Lab will get to it.

New Citizens has nothing to do with the pictures. They're just the target of them.

By the way, Linden Lab employees don't read these forums. If you want their attention for this an abuse report is the only way.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.