If you forget to check "Email me when someone replies"when you first post, how do you do it later?

ChuckBaggett1488303079

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4797 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

If you forget to check the "Email me when someone replies" checkbox when you first post, how do you do it later?

I'm not wanting to subscribe to an RSS feed, so the item in Options for subscribing to an RSS feed, which you read with a Feed reader, doesn't seem to be  what I'm looking for.

Three people have given the same answer, so don't give that answer again.

19 answers to this question

Absolutely, I was just pointing it out as an option to save you from remembering to subscribe to individual threads in future if you wanted to get emails for ones that you particiapte in....A couple of people had already said to use subscribe in options to fix your current predicament so I didn`t repeat that too...Sorry if I confused you :)

ChuckBaggett wrote:

If you forget to check the "Email me when someone replies" checkbox when you first post, how do you do it later?

I'm not wanting to subscribe to an RSS feed, so the item in Options for subscribing to an RSS feed, which you read with a Feed reader, doesn't seem to be  what I'm looking for.

Three people have given the same answer, so don't give that answer again.

Dear ChuckBaggett,

Here is the same answer again, with picture! :D

Dear Chuck.JPG

Sorry, I don't see how I could not have seen the subscribe option, but apparently I did manage to look at those options several times and not see it. I guess maybe I saw and tried the Subscribe to RSS option first and from then on that was all I could see. I don't know.

At any rate, thanks everyone for being so persistent.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4797 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.