Problems with up loading pictures to profile page?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Last few days about 50 % of all taken snapshots I take get to the stat it says "Image uploaded".

Then as I look at "My Second Life" page, it says ""You have 7 snapshots being processed."" etc, etc, etc.

Last few days "ALL" pictures that passed the "Image uploaded" part, just getting stucked at being processed?

Is there any known "all of a sudden" issue with uploading pics?

Thank you in advance for some feedback!

Best Regards Sara

• 1 month later...

I am new to SL, a week old as I write this. I set a real life profile picture and changed my mind about it quite swiftly as I wish to not mix up SL life with real life. I tried to change the picture to one of my AVI. This did not work as I learned you need to pay L$10 for a picture to stay up. I got confused as to how my first profile picture stayed on. But mostly upset because I can't seen to even remove it now. When I failed to upload a different picture, I thought I'd just not have a profile picture at all. Now, I go to the picture settings and click "none" and save it. Now there's no profile picture. But when I re-login or teleport it suddenly brings back my very first profile picture (the real life one). It is very important to me to be able to keep my privacy! Yes, I know I should not have uploaded the picture in the first place but I am still learning. Please help me out, thanks. Sash

You can upload profile images for nothing if you do it via your profile feed rather than inworld.

You can access your profile feed directly via https://my.secondlife.com, via which you can upload a profile picture in Settings.

[see, I can be helpful, especially if it means denying LL revenue.]

PS Do yourself a favour and DO NOT look at the "Trending" tab.

Not without eye bleach to hand.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.