What's on the menu?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

With the creation of this space to discuss off topic issues and the frequent mentioning of various foods, coupled with Venus throwing caution to the wind and "blowing sigh" all over the place I thought that a thread on the inclusion of most peoples two favourite past-times might be in order.

As a past builder/seller of Adult rated furnishings (that's another story), I tried include the four basic food groups into my Kitchen in an effort to promote good health of course. I'm sure we all have our favourites and strawberries come to mind. Personally, I do enjoy them very much, although the little seeds tend to get stuck in my teeth. That wasn't so much a problem in times past as unshaven was de rigeur and one could always be assured of getting something to floss with. But I digress. 

So post which foods you like to incorporate or you tend to find enhances your erotic interludes. Do some foods lend themselves to certain activities more than others?  Are some more appropriate to certain areas of the house? Can pastrami really be sexxxy? Or are you just peckish? What are the pros and cons of side bacon over back bacon? Is that purely a cultural thing?

What's on your menu?

I am sensing a definite trend here. It must be the addictive attributes. I'm sure Ishy would be able to speak more on that subject of neurochemical inducements. 

I do agree though, chocolate, especially the drizzling over body part form, is very appealing.

But that can also be said for any of the juicier fruits, such as peaches, another favourite. 

"I could eat a peach for hours."

Derek Torvalar wrote:

I am sensing a definite trend here. It must be the addictive attributes. I'm sure Ishy would be able to speak more on that subject of neurochemical inducements. 

I do agree though, chocolate, especially the drizzling over body part form, is very appealing.

But that can also be said for any of the juicier fruits, such as peaches, another favourite. 

*swoons*

Maureen Boccaccio wrote:

Derek Torvalar wrote:

*swoons*

/me catches you as you collapse and lays you on the divan.

SugarPutty Magic wrote:

SugarPutty Magic wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

SugarPutty Magic wrote:

Me1

lol, is it PG?

PG? **bleep** Galore? my altiime favorite Bon girl.......

OMG... Did I get the first Beep in the new OT? do i win a prize? I want cake!!!!

All I have is this pie. Will it do?

Pie.jpg

SugarPutty Magic wrote:

SugarPutty Magic wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

SugarPutty Magic wrote:

Me1

lol, is it PG?

PG? **bleep** Galore? my altiime favorite Bon girl.......

OMG... Did I get the first Beep in the new OT? do i win a prize? I want cake!!!!

Regretfully no. There was one person in the Entertainment or Avatar sections I believe on the first day actually got the F word through before the filter was functioning but then was "edited for vulgarity". 

You can have your cake and eat it too though as far as I'm concerned. 

Chocolate-Cake-is-Yummy-Sex-is-fun-and-God-will-provide-300x300.jpg

I was always fond of Kitty Galore as well.

/me grins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.