Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol, Maddy, it's not Hippie, you are on the wrong car! 

Bus.jpg

Good grief, you're right, Val!

I should have followed the grey cloud, a combination of exhaust fumes and some other kind of smoke.

Yeah Maddy!  Hey!  Can I put my legs down now?  Getting muscle spasm.

Peace!

Good morning Hippie, Maddy, Jo and all! Yay! Friday at last! I'm going to have fun over the weekend decorating my place for the breakfast of March 29. Get ready to eat, drink and speak French, lol, the land is entirely designed to look as southern France as possible! 

Sorry my graphics card doesn't allow me to take snapshots as good as I would wish.... 

Hugs you all!

cafe[14].jpg

cafe2[12].jpg

Good morning Jo, Hippie, Maddy, Par and all of you! Sorry i'm late today, I've been trying to purchase special glasses for the partial eclipse of the sun to happen next Friday. It will be visible in Paris between 9 AM and noon, and should reach as much of 78% around 10:30 AM. Woohoo, I can't wait to see that!

eclipse-du-20-mars.jpg

Have a great day and a fantastic week! 

Enjoy the eclipse, Val! And don't forget to look around on the ground and in the shadows. It's too early in the year to see sunlight on the ground filtered through the leaves of trees, but there may be other "pinholes" around. String holes in Venetian blinds, holes in movie posters taped in windows, screw holes in awnings, all of those things create the potential to see crescent shapes of light on the ground or walls. Although it's a great pleasure to look at a crescent sun through special glasses, or a solar telescope, it's also a true joy to look on the ground and see 10,000 crescent suns under a shade tree.

Here's a photo I took of an eclipse at sunset, back in May of 2012...

Eclipse2.jpg

Ain't nature grand?

Happy Monday, Kids!!!

Good morning Jo, Val, Maddy!  Eclipses are wonderful!  Have fun with it Val!  I came out to your place yesterday, and waited for all the textures to load.  As soon as I clicked to take a picture I crashed!  LOL!  I will try again today!  Hugs all around!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning Jo, Val, Maddy!  Eclipses are wonderful!  Have fun with it Val!  I came out to your place yesterday, and waited for all the textures to load.  As soon as I clicked to take a picture I crashed!  LOL!  I will try again today!  Hugs all around!

Peace!

Good morning Hippie! LOL, I rezzed so many stuff on my land the textures take ages to load! It might even be worse if you go back there today... I rezzed EVEN MORE!!!! :D

Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's Day and hugs to all of you! 

*sighs at the view of this ridiculous outfit I feel I have to wear each year* :P

paddy.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

Good morning Hippie! LOL, I rezzed so many stuff on my land the textures take ages to load! It might even be worse if you go back there today... I rezzed EVEN MORE!!!!
:D

Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's Day and hugs to all of you! 

*sighs at the view of this ridiculous outfit I feel I have to wear each year*
:P

paddy.jpg

LOL!  Morning Val!  I did come out today.  I sat and went away to drink some coffee, and when I returned all was rezzed!  Took some pictures too!  On my feed!  I will post them here too!

At Val

At Val

At Val

Just Lovely Val!  Hugs!

Peace!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

*sighs at the view of this ridiculous outfit I feel I have to wear each year*
:P

paddy.jpg

Have to wear?

St. Paddy

I gotta tell ya Val, walking into a bar wearing nothing but what we've got on is a sure way to get attention.

Happy St. Paddy's Day, Kids!!!

Why do I look ridiculous when you look so totally cute? There must be something wrong with my pink collar, I suppose (and no, it is NOT  RLV enabled).

Happy St. Paddy's Day to you Maddy!!!

Josephine Carissa wrote:

~ ♣ ~ Happy St. Patricks Day ~ ♣ ~

Good morning Hippie, Val, Maddie, everyone......

what happy pictures you all share : ) hope everyone will have a enjoyable holiday ......

Kind Regards,

Josephine

~ ♣ ~ Happy St. Patricks Day ~ ♣ ~ to you too Jo!

Peace!