Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings,

Hippie, Maddie, Val....and the rest of the breakfast crew : ) good morning hope you all had fun and had some good treats and coffee : ) one of these days i'm going to make one of your sunday breakfast get togethers. Wanted to let you know that i enjoy all of your different personalities and posts.....

Have a great week you all !!!

Kindest Regards, 

Josephine

Josephine Carissa wrote:

Greetings,

Hippie, Maddie, Val....and the rest of the breakfast crew : ) good morning hope you all had fun and had some good treats and coffee : ) one of these days i'm going to make one of your sunday breakfast get togethers. Wanted to let you know that i enjoy all of your different personalities and posts.....

Have a great week you all !!!

Kindest Regards, 

Josephine

Hi Josephine!  We had a good breakfast indeed. Looking forward to meeting you on one of our traveling breakfasts.  Watch my feed on Sunday mornings around 7 AM SLT @ https://my.secondlife.com/hippie.bowman for a location post as to where we are meeting.  Have a fantastic week!

Peace!

Josephine Carissa wrote:

Hi Hippie and Val......

Happy Thursday.....its sunny and 27 f, here in the great north land today.....hope everyone has a great day.

Warm Regards,

Josephine

PS. nice pictures Val : )

HI ya Josephine!  Cold here in Florida today and tonight!  well get to 27 F in my area!  Whew!  Have a great day!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.