Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

valerie Inshan wrote:

Happy Monday to you Hippie and all! It was cool to see you at Sara's yesterday, woot Hippie, you're one awesome DJ! Love ya!

sara

Awwww!  Thank you Val!  It is my pleasure.  The whole idea of the breakfast is to get people together to enjoy, and to see new places!  Love you big time Val!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie! I went shopping for you today. You can raid my fridge again now! Hope there's enough for a couple of days.
:P
Love ya man!

IMG_6201.JPG

Good morning Val!  Oh wow!  Food!  I will come out tonight at raid the fridge!  HEHEH!  Love ya girl!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

LOL! I forgot the most important. I would hate you get too thirsty.
:D

beer.jpg

YAY!  All  my favorite beers!  Looks like I am all set to visit tonight!  Woot!  I may pass out in your front room though!   HEHEHE!  Hugs Val!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Happy Thursday to you Hippie! Woot, still chilly here but there's an air of Spring. It feels sooooooo good after al these months of cold! Big hugs and love! 

9241.jpg

Morning Val!  Oh yes!  Warm is coming!  Time change here in the states this weekend!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Morning Val!  Oh yes!  Warm is coming!  Time change here in the states this weekend!

Peace!

Ohmy! I'm gonna be lost again with the SL time for breakfast!
:P

I will remind you Val!  I got your back!  Woot!

Peace!

Saraya Starr wrote:

Lol, I noticed I spelled your name wrong, you replied before I could correct it, shows me not to type anything before I have my caffiene :smileylol:

HEHEH!  That's okay Sara.  I answer up to most anything!  HEHEH!  HAve a great day you!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Lol, I noticed I spelled your name wrong, you replied before I could correct it, shows me not to type anything before I have my caffiene :smileylol:

HEHEH!  That's okay Sara.  I answer up to most anything!  HEHEH!  HAve a great day you!

Peace!

Hehe, and you as well, Hippie :)  Posting another  *Monday* video :)