Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 82 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Circe Broom wrote:

Hello all.. I am usually a forum lurker, but wanted to try out this new setup. So far, it looks okay, maybe better than before.:smileyhappy:

Ahhhh!  Welcome to my thread!  Hippie hands Circe a drink,  a bowl of popcorn, and points to a comfy spot near the fire!

Peace!

I remember seeing this thread when it started.....getting close to a year and a half or something.

Please publish the Cliffs Notes to this if you are able.....or put a few more logs on the fire.....I have some 500+ pages to read.

Solaria Goldshark wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Circe Broom wrote:

Hello all.. I am usually a forum lurker, but wanted to try out this new setup. So far, it looks okay, maybe better than before.:smileyhappy:

Ahhhh!  Welcome to my thread!  Hippie hands Circe a drink,  a bowl of popcorn, and points to a comfy spot near the fire!

Peace!

I remember seeing this thread when it started.....getting close to a year and a half or something.

Please publish the Cliffs Notes to this if you are able.....or put a few more logs on the fire.....I have some 500+ pages to read.

LOL Solaria!  HIppie pokes the fire and adds a few more logs.    Make your self at home Solaria!

campfire.jpg

Peace!

Solaria Goldshark wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Circe Broom wrote:

Peace!

Welcome aboard, Solaria. The thread title is all the Cliff Note you need!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 82 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.