Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes Luc, no news from Ajja for 10 days, plus this bug in the forums, it's been quite a hard week! Feeling better now knowing that my partner is alive and happy to be able to post again. I can't give enough Kudos to the guys at Live Chat and LL techs for fixing this issue so fast! Lol, if I ever wanted my alt Mandji to remain "incognito", FAILED! :matte-motes-sunglasses-1::D

Hugs you Luc and wishes you a fantastic day! :smileyhappy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Monday hugs Hippie! Sorry I couldn't make it for the breakfast yesterday. I went for what I thought would be a short nap in the afternoon and woke up at... 7:00 PM!!! Gosh, that was one serious "Zzzzzzzzzzzzz"!
:D

Morning Val!  We did miss you!  But then again you may have needed the z'sssss!  Hugs to you!

Peace!

Good morning Hippie! Oh I am so glad, Ajja posted on my feed this morning, he is back at home. He doesnt give any details but hopefully I can see him online later today! I'm praying for that, I miss him so much. I have no words to thank you Hippie, and all my dear friends, for being so caring and supportive. Love you all. Val.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie! Oh I am so glad, Ajja posted on my feed this morning, he is back at home. He doesnt give any details but hopefully I can see him online later today! I'm praying for that, I miss him so much. I have no words to thank you Hippie, and all my dear friends, for being so caring and supportive. Love you all. Val.

YAY Val!  Big hugs!  I hope you 2 have a good visit today!   YAY!    Awwww!  We love you Val!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie and all! Big and warm Autumn hugs to you! I finalized the sim decor just in time for ajja's return. All he has to do now to to put some pumkins on the front porch!
:D

HOME.jpg

Morning Val!  The place is lovely!  So glad you and Ajja got together!  Woot!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.