Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Yes Luc, no news from Ajja for 10 days, plus this bug in the forums, it's been quite a hard week! Feeling better now knowing that my partner is alive and happy to be able to post again. I can't give enough Kudos to the guys at Live Chat and LL techs for fixing this issue so fast! Lol, if I ever wanted my alt Mandji to remain "incognito", FAILED! :matte-motes-sunglasses-1::D

Hugs you Luc and wishes you a fantastic day! :smileyhappy:

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hippie Bowman

• valerie Inshan

• Madelaine McMasters

• DQ Darwin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rhonda's thoughtful thought of the day: If you love someone, set them free.  You will know your love is true if they don't press charges.

Okay, I abadoned my Lindenhome now, and opend up a ticket for the abandond land I want to own. Here's fingers crossed I did everything right. Can't wait! Woho! 

It’s final, they are mine! 

Posted Images

valerie Inshan wrote:

Monday hugs Hippie! Sorry I couldn't make it for the breakfast yesterday. I went for what I thought would be a short nap in the afternoon and woke up at... 7:00 PM!!! Gosh, that was one serious "Zzzzzzzzzzzzz"!
:D

Morning Val!  We did miss you!  But then again you may have needed the z'sssss!  Hugs to you!

Peace!

Good morning Hippie! Oh I am so glad, Ajja posted on my feed this morning, he is back at home. He doesnt give any details but hopefully I can see him online later today! I'm praying for that, I miss him so much. I have no words to thank you Hippie, and all my dear friends, for being so caring and supportive. Love you all. Val.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie! Oh I am so glad, Ajja posted on my feed this morning, he is back at home. He doesnt give any details but hopefully I can see him online later today! I'm praying for that, I miss him so much. I have no words to thank you Hippie, and all my dear friends, for being so caring and supportive. Love you all. Val.

YAY Val!  Big hugs!  I hope you 2 have a good visit today!   YAY!    Awwww!  We love you Val!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie and all! Big and warm Autumn hugs to you! I finalized the sim decor just in time for ajja's return. All he has to do now to to put some pumkins on the front porch!
:D

HOME.jpg

Morning Val!  The place is lovely!  So glad you and Ajja got together!  Woot!

Peace!