Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Hippie sings!  Happy rez day to me!  
Happy rez day to me! 
Happy rez day to me!  
Happy rez day to me!   6 years!  WOW!  I would have never belived I would have stayed this long!  HEHEH!

balloon.jpg

Peace!

WOW! 6 years!!! Congratulations Hippie! So glad you are here, SL wouldn't be the same without you! Big big hugs!!!

greeting cards 22.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Happy rez day to me! 
Happy rez day to me!  
Happy rez day to me!   6 years!  WOW!  I would have never belived I would have stayed this long!  HEHEH!

balloon.jpg

Peace!

WOW! 6 years!!! Congratulations Hippie! So glad you are here, SL wouldn't be the same without you! Big big hugs!!!

greeting cards 22.jpg

Awwww!  Thank you Val my sweet friend!  Love and hugs to you!

Peace!

Dilbert Dilweg wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Happy rez day to me! 
Happy rez day to me!  

balloon.jpg

Peace

Happy Rez day Hippie!

Thank you Dilbert!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning everyone!  Happy Friday!  I survived my rez day party!  YAY!  Breakfast this Sunday will be hosted
my Renate
.  Big hugs all around!

Peace!

"My" Renate??? I thought you were Lady's man!!!
:D
:D:D Hugs and love you Hippie!!!

HAHAH!

It should have said by not My!    Sigh!  Hugs and morning Val!  I edited it!  HEHEH!

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  Happy weekend!  Sunday breakfast this Sunday is hosted
my Renate
!  Watch feeds at my.secondlife.com for location post!  Have a great day all!

Peace!

You did it again Hippie. This sounds freudean.

psychiatrist.jpg

LOL Lia!  Good morning!

Peace!

Good morning Hippie and all. Sorry about missing the breakfast yesterday. I've had a bad misadventure. While strolling in a park near my place, I was beaten up and stolen my necklace and ring. This sucks: since gold is worth 40 Euros per gram, things like that happen everyday. I should have known better... Sighs. All is well today but I ended up with a big bump on the head and stayed in bed until today. Now there is a slight resemblance between Elephant man and me, lol!.

Now something more funny to start the week. Hugs and love you all guys!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie and all. Sorry about missing the breakfast yesterday. I've had a bad misadventure. While strolling in a park near my place, I was beaten up and stolen my necklace and ring. This sucks: since gold is worth 40 Euros per gram, things like that happen everyday. I should have known better... Sighs. All is well today but I ended up with a big bump on the head and stayed in bed until today. Now there is a slight resemblance between Elephant man and me, lol!.

Now something more funny to start the week. Hugs and love you all guys!

Awwwww!  Damn Val!  Are you okay, and did the catch the bum!  Whew!  Huge hugs to you!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

I'm OK and it's all what matters. But I am sorry for my ring, I had it from my grandma...

Thanks Hippie my dear friend. No, they didn't catch the thief. That a$$hole ran away so fast!:smileysad:

Whew Val!  Hippie hugs you tight again!  So much bad in the world.  I will never understand!

Peace!