Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Good morning all!  Great tunes Love and Wildcat!  I have breakfast today.  Don't want a hungry kitty on our hands!  HEHE!  Coffee, milk, wall plaster, boots, eggs any style, bacon, ham, sausage, fruit, fresh tuna, (go for it Wildcat) potatoes, tomatoes, pancakes, doughnuts, and ME!  Have a great day everyone!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  Great tunes Love and Wildcat!  I have breakfast today.  Don't want a hungry kitty on our hands!  HEHE!  Coffee, milk, wall plaster, boots, eggs any style, bacon, ham, sausage, fruit, fresh tuna, (go for it Wildcat) potatoes, tomatoes, pancakes, doughnuts, and ME!  Have a great day everyone!

Peace!

thankies Hippie for the yummy breakfast ..... /me jumps on Hippie's lap and gives him a warm and wet lick :matte-motes-inlove: *meows*

PS. /me waves to everyone else ....pursssssssssssssss

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

/me helps self to coffee, bacon, and eggs....and leaves Hippie for Ladysue.  :smileywink:

Morning hugs, everyone!!

Storm Clarence wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I've brought some pastries today. Hugs you all guys!

/kneels on one knee.  Clears throat.  Takes your hand in his as he looks you in your eyes (beautiful eyes.)

Will you marry me?

HEHE Storm!  She would me a good catch huh?

Peace!

Wildcat Furse wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

thankies Hippie for the yummy breakfast ..... /me jumps on Hippie's lap and gives him a warm and wet lick :matte-motes-inlove: *meows*

PS. /me waves to everyone else ....pursssssssssssssss

You are most welcome Wildcat!  /me positions Wildcat comfortably in his lap, pulls back her ears, and strokes her beautiful fur until she purrs very loud!

Peace!

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

/me helps self to coffee, bacon, and eggs....and leaves Hippie for Ladysue.  :smileywink:

Morning hugs, everyone!!

LOL Sylvia!  Good morning!  Hugs!

Peace!