Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Hugs to all. Wow lots of activity in here today. It's funny when you think we all have jobs too.:P

Lia welcome back girl - Hugs

Maddy I wanted to update you on the boys so far 2 of 13(?) have shown up. I thought you were coming by to get them. Had to take them home last night, sigh.

Octopus-Missing.gif

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hugs to all. Wow lots of activity in here today. It's funny when you think we all have jobs too.
:P

Lia welcome back girl - Hugs

Maddy I wanted to update you on the boys so far 2 of 13(?) have shown up. I thought you were coming by to get them. Had to take them home last night, sigh.

Octopus-Missing.gif

I got sidetracked on the way home. Tune the TV to that Sponge Pants guy, that'll keep 'em busy until I get there. It'll also rot their li'l brains, as recently discovered by researchers...

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/12/is-spongebob-squarepants-bad-for-children/

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hiya, good evening, night, morning, everyone! Early hugs from Paris! Ajja and I are serving breakfast/lunch/dinner in my kitchen today, help yourselves!

kitchen.jpg

So good Val!  You two look so good together!

Peace!

Good morning, Kids!

Val? How did my warm, cozy bed end up in your kitchen? And why is there a pot and all that meat hanging over it?

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hiya, good evening, night, morning, everyone! Early hugs from Paris! Ajja and I are serving breakfast/lunch/dinner in my kitchen today, help yourselves!

kitchen.jpg

So good Val!  You two look so good together!

Peace!

Good morning, Kids!

Val? How did my warm, cozy bed end up in your kitchen? And why is there a pot and all that meat hanging over it?

Good morning Maddy!  HEHE!  Your bed makes that kitchen all the cozier.  Is cozier a word?  Sigh!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Good MornAfterEvening everyone!  Thank you for breakfast Val!  Hippie's right you two do look wonderful dancing in the kitchen! 
:)

Hugs to you all today!

Good morning Lil!  They look Fab huh?! 

Peace!

/me blushes for two, lol. Thank you guys!

love-6.gif

Mmmm, you look good with rosy cheeks, Val.