Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 63 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all! Still in England and having real difficulty getting online, but here I am.

Horrible experience Thursday night. My son choked at a restaurant. I gave him the Heimlich maneuver but had to squeeze six or seven times. I was scares s***less.

Thankfully he's fine. Sorry to be so low, but I needed to share it with someone.Back to normal Tuesday.

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hi all! Still in England and having real difficulty getting online, but here I am.

Horrible experience Thursday night. My son choked at a restaurant. I gave him the Heimlich maneuver but had to squeeze six or seven times. I was scares s***less.

Thankfully he's fine. Sorry to be so low, but I needed to share it with someone.Back to normal Tuesday.

Good grief, Lia! I'm glad everything came out okay. I'd offer you a hug, but I'm afraid you'd return it, six or seven times!

Lia Abbot wrote:

Massive hugs LIa!   I'm so glad he is okay!  I know that must have been terrifying!  It's so good you knew what to do.  We miss you and look forward to you being back inworld getting silly with us again! 

Hugs!!

Lia Abbot wrote:

Oh my Lia!  I am glad he is okay!  Whew!

Peace!

@Val: You know I luv's you hun spray.gif

I have started a petition to the rugby community to allow Canadian teams to carry hockey sticks when they play. I think that might have been their problem. At least it wasn't 46 - 0 lol.

Good morning all and hugs to those around the campfire.

hockey.gif

valerie Inshan wrote:

Awwww, sorry Dee.... France 46  vs Canada 19. :smileysurprised:

hiding.gif

Do you still love me?

/me loves and hugs you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 63 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.