Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Dee this almost works.

< a href="http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Curiouser-and-curiouser/m-p/1026241#M18523" target="_self">Muuurrg has a heart.</a>

Take out the space between the < and the a in the beginning to make it kind of work.

ETA: Check how it works in my post above. I think the reason it only takes you to the page and not the post is the link is too long we limited to how many character we can have with this html.

Hippie, so glad to hear you like the new job.

What a pain lat night. I arrived on the site just in time to hear Hippie say goodbye! Still, we had a nice little IM so I didn't completely miss you. Then, out of the blue, an old pal IMed and invited me to her place. We had a lovely chat and I was honored to see she still had a pic of me on her wall. And not even in the loo! Happy me.

In NH again but headed home tomorrow. And, for some reason, Hertz gave me a cool little convertible sports car. Had the wind in my hair all week. Happy me times 2.

Hugggggz to all

Lia Abbot wrote:

What a pain lat night. I arrived on the site just in time to hear Hippie say goodbye! Still, we had a nice little IM so I didn't completely miss you. Then, out of the blue, an old pal IMed and invited me to her place. We had a lovely chat and I was honored to see she still had a pic of me on her wall. And not even in the loo! Happy me.

In NH again but headed home tomorrow. And, for some reason, Hertz gave me a cool little convertible sports car. Had the wind in my hair all week. Happy me times 2.

Hugggggz to all

Sorry you missed hearing Songbird, she really is a treat and it was great to see a Forumite pop into the club <33

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hugggggz to all

Yes!  Just missed ya Lia!  We had a lovely chat indeed!  A convertible! Vroom Vroom!  LOL!

Peace!

Argus Collingwood wrote:

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hugggggz to all

Sorry you missed hearing Songbird, she really is a treat and it was great to see a Forumite pop into the club <33

Oh yes Argus!  Songbird would be perfect for H2!  Far out!

Peace!