Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Considering the recent events Hippie it's not proper to come in with a big "good morning", so I'll just say still thinking of you and Ladysue. Sending you all a big hug.

We have always kept a special place on our land for those we wish to remember, I find it helps hugs Dee

Memorial.jpg

DQ Darwin wrote:

Considering the recent events Hippie it's not proper to come in with a big "good morning", so I'll just say still thinking of you and Ladysue. Sending you all a big hug.

We have always kept a special place on our land for those we wish to remember, I find it helps hugs Dee

Memorial.jpg

Thank you so much Dee!  Hugs back to you, and to all!

Peace!

I just wanted to send a bouquet, not a sad one, along with my love. So far by kilometers but yet so close.... /me hugs LadySue and you from the bottom of my heart.

anemones-rouge-vase-rouge.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

I just wanted to send a bouquet, not a sad one, along with my love. So far by kilometers but yet so close.... /me hugs LadySue and you from the bottom of my heart.

anemones-rouge-vase-rouge.jpg

Ahh!  Thank you my dear dear friend.  I will make sure Ladysue sees this!  Thank you!

Peace!

Good morning all!  Back to work today from a not so good weekend.  But life goes on.  Lady and I would like to thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.  So now a new week.  Happy Monday to all of you!  Far out!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning my friend! Yes, a new week starting and life goes on... But I kept this one especially for you.

bear-hug.jpg

Ahh good morning Val!  Thank you for the big bear hug!  I send a big hug back to you!

hug_3.gif

Peace!

Good morning Hippie, Val, Lia and all:)

Yep new week Hippie, but for us up north we have the day off still. My god September is just around the corner. I do love the fall,sighs.

original.gif

DQ Darwin wrote:

Good morning Hippie, Val, Lia and all:)

Yep new week Hippie, but for us up north we have the day off still. My god September is just around the corner. I do love the fall,sighs.

original.gif

Good morning Dee!  You have today off?  You lucky girl!  Far out!  Holiday?

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hi Hippie!

/me waves.

Monday again. Yuk!

Morning Lia!  Yes!  Monday again!  Sigh!  But looking forward to a good week!  Yeah Baby!

Peace!

Good morning Dee and Lia! Yup, feels like September here too. I have already re-landscaped my sim to a fall forest!

Monday morning hugs to you both ladies!

42743_hugs.jpeg

Love your new sig val! I read that book and really enjoyed it. There is a suburb of Nairobi called Karen, named for her.