Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hippie Bowman

• valerie Inshan

• Madelaine McMasters

• DQ Darwin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s final, they are mine! 

Okay, I abadoned my Lindenhome now, and opend up a ticket for the abandond land I want to own. Here's fingers crossed I did everything right. Can't wait! Woho! 

Happy Wednesday folks! Four years ago today I brought this little guy home and snapped this pic. More current ones with his brother.

Posted Images

Considering the recent events Hippie it's not proper to come in with a big "good morning", so I'll just say still thinking of you and Ladysue. Sending you all a big hug.

We have always kept a special place on our land for those we wish to remember, I find it helps hugs Dee

Memorial.jpg

DQ Darwin wrote:

Considering the recent events Hippie it's not proper to come in with a big "good morning", so I'll just say still thinking of you and Ladysue. Sending you all a big hug.

We have always kept a special place on our land for those we wish to remember, I find it helps hugs Dee

Memorial.jpg

Thank you so much Dee!  Hugs back to you, and to all!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

I just wanted to send a bouquet, not a sad one, along with my love. So far by kilometers but yet so close.... /me hugs LadySue and you from the bottom of my heart.

anemones-rouge-vase-rouge.jpg

Ahh!  Thank you my dear dear friend.  I will make sure Ladysue sees this!  Thank you!

Peace!

Good morning all!  Back to work today from a not so good weekend.  But life goes on.  Lady and I would like to thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.  So now a new week.  Happy Monday to all of you!  Far out!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Good morning Hippie, Val, Lia and all:)

Yep new week Hippie, but for us up north we have the day off still. My god September is just around the corner. I do love the fall,sighs.

original.gif

Good morning Dee!  You have today off?  You lucky girl!  Far out!  Holiday?

Peace!