Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Happy Sunday everyone!  Some changes in my life.  I start a new job on Monday, and I will not have access to a computer in the morning.  So....go ahead and post and I will catch up with you all in the afternoon when I get home! Dig?  Far out!  Hugs to everyone!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hugs all:)

Good to see you and Ladysue last night Hippie and good luck with the new job, woot

My-Coffee.gif

Thank you Dee!  It was good to see you too!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Woot Hippie! Congrats my friend! Dont work too much, hehe. Hugs to you and Dee! :smileyhappy:

Thank you Val!  Hugs back to you!  BTW, I went to see your place.  So nice!  Taking Lady today to see!

Peace!

Hehe, thanks Hippie, I know you went there. My little talking parrot greeter is a spy too, LOL. You and Lady and all of you guys are welcome anytime!

Hi all

Val, I think I was at your place yesterday. I'd post a pic if I could, it was lovely.

But I was probably breaking in to a strangers' place. I know nothing.

Merci mon amie

Good morning out there in the SL world.:0

Hugs Lia, Hippie,, Val and Wildcat, If you haven't already this thread is worth a read through Muuurrg

Went to Val's last night with Maddy and Ange (bet that damn bird told you Val) kudos Val it's lovely:)

Val1.jpg

Val2.jpg

DQ Darwin wrote:

Good morning out there in the SL world.:0

Hugs Lia, Hippie,, Val and Wildcat, If you haven't already this thread is worth a read through

Went to Val's last night with Maddy and Ange (bet that damn bird told you Val) kudos Val it's lovely:)

Hi everybody! You were missed at Lillie's gig last night, Dee. And at Gypsy's on the weekend. Half the people were standing around—without Dee's Dance HUD nobody knows what to do!

I love your new sig :-). Today's installment was just incredible, wasn't it?

Hugs Dil, yes got an early night last night. Back now though can't leave you all standing lol. Doesn't Janelle have an excellent talent that last pic was, well just perfect:)