Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

valerie Inshan wrote:

Awwwww Hippie, too bad I missed you! I hope you relaxed and enjoyed the bar! /me hugs you.

Lots of hugs to Dee and Lia too! Have a great Sunday! :smileyhappy:

Ahh yes.  Was a nice visit, if not a bit lonely.  HEHE!  Hope to see you soon, and hugs back to ya!

Peace!

Hugs Val, Hippie, Lia and all those that may pop by. Got my feet up and the coffee is good, sighs:)

I have been using Firestorm for 3 weeks now and I am still missing seeing notifications, group chat and what not I hope I haven't offended anyone but I'm still waiting for the penny to drop:)

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hugs Val, Hippie, Lia and all those that may pop by. Got my feet up and the coffee is good, sighs:)

I have been using Firestorm for 3 weeks now and I am still missing seeing notifications, group chat and what not I hope I haven't offended anyone but I'm still waiting for the penny to drop:)

Hugs Dee!  Firestorm is not bad.  Just takes getting used to it!  Still using phoenix though, until they pry it from my cold dead fingers.  LOL!

Peace!

Okay, this is unaccustomed behavior. I don't think I've ever been in this section without a current day's post to this thread and it's after noon Linden Time already! Are you guys all taking the day off? Is the anniversary of the opening of the Panama Canal really that big a deal?

Hi Hippie, Val, Dee, Wildcat, Lia (behavior is an American word meaning behaviour) and all!

/me opens my bleary eyes. Is the weekend over? Darn, I missed it!

Huggs to all.

Keli I stumbled across a message from you.... On my wall? I'm not even sure what that is. But the e-mail went to my spam folder, so I missed it.

Now get a cloth and wipe it off. II like to keep my wall clean.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Okay, this is unaccustomed behavior. I don't think I've ever been in this section without a current day's post to this thread and it's after noon Linden Time already! Are you guys all taking the day off? Is the anniversary of the opening of the Panama Canal really that big a deal?

Hi Hippie, Val, Dee, Wildcat, Lia (behavior is an American word meaning behaviour) and all!

Hey ya Dillon!  I am late but here!  HEHEH!

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

/me opens my bleary eyes. Is the weekend over? Darn, I missed it!

Huggs to all.

Keli I stumbled across a message from you.... On my wall? I'm not even sure what that is. But the e-mail went to my spam folder, so I missed it.

Now get a cloth and wipe it off. II like to keep my wall clean.

Huggs to you Lia!  /me hands Lia some paper towels, and some window cleaner, so she can clean up her wall!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

wow you, Dil and Keli caught us all sleeping. To be honest when Keli yelled your name I fell of my chair. Okay it's Monday so I'm going to roll over, see you soon.....

Oh hugs and good afternoon Dil, Keli, Val, Lia, Hippie and Wildcat:)

My_Teddy.jpg

Hugs Dee!  What a cute picture!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

wow you, Dil and Keli caught us all sleeping. To be honest when Keli yelled your name I fell of my chair. Okay it's Monday so I'm going to roll over, see you soon.....

Oh hugs and good afternoon Dil, Keli, Val, Lia, Hippie and Wildcat:)

My_Teddy.jpg

Well, it just goes to show. Any team needs depth. If the starters don't show you need somebody to come off the bench :-).