Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Hippie nice work TC = Take Care, well to you and I at least. I just looked on the urban dictionary which defines TC as "Trojan Latex condoms" or "topic creator".

It should have been "tc" (non-caps) "take care"

@Storm: I am a little perplexed as to why this would be considered a bomb, other than the fact one tends to related things based on their environment. Do please enlighten me?

OK I got it now.  I thought you wrote TC as a name/nickname for LoveAngel; capital letters, no comma, etc.  I read it wrong.  TC is a yellow journalist.

It still looks strange to me, but that's cool.  

Hi anyway Dee.  

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hi all!

Dee I was puzzled by your TC and even more puzzled by Storm's bomb. It's hard enough getting over Hippie's hump.

/me wanders off in a daze...

LOL Lia!  Good morning!  Yes!  Some humps are harder to get over then others!  hehe!

Peace!

The software won't let me post pictures now! And when I hit the Post button I get:

'Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied'

I think you're losing me folks...

Lia Abbot wrote:

The software won't let me post pictures now! And when I hit the Post button I get:

'Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied'

I think you're losing me folks...

Hmm!  I had no trouble postin a pic.  Let me try again!

lake-louise-canada.jpg

I had no problems!  hmm

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

It's a beautiful picture Hippie! Yup, sad indeed. This adventure has been awesome.

/me hugs you and passes the tissue box. Don't be sad my friend!
th_Smiley26-1.gif

Thanks Val, and good morning all!  /me dabs eyes with tissue.  I was fortunate enough to witness the first shuttle launch!  Wow!  What a sight!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hugs Hippie, Val, Lia and all, good morning. Amazing that its been thirty years. Let the new era begin. NASA is an impressive site.

/Dee takes care not to use TC instead of tc when she is (tc)ing:P

My-Coffee.gif

Good morning Dee!  Yes, the shuttle was great.  Can't wait to see what is next.  Sorry I could not make it last night!  Was it good?

Peace!

I was at the Cape to watch a launch a few years ago.

And guess what? Launch was delayed so I missed it.

Still, I saw it sitting on the launch pad, and visited that wonderful museum. What impressed me most was Alan Shepard's rocket. Not much bigger than a candle. Boy, he must have been brave. I'd insert a picture of it if this software wasn't so useless.

Lia Abbot wrote:

I was at the Cape to watch a launch a few years ago.

And guess what? Launch was delayed so I missed it.

Still, I saw it sitting on the launch pad, and visited that wonderful museum. What impressed me most was Alan Shepherd's rocket. Not much bigger than a candle. Boy, he must have been brave. I'd insert a picture of it if this software wasn't so useless.

Ahh!  Sorry you did not get to see it lift off.  Wow!  Was the loudest thing I every heard,  You could feel the shock waves, as they hit your chest cavity!  I did get to see a few Saturn V's lift off, on the way to the moon.  Saw it from across the state.  It would light up the night sky, like it was day!  I managed to insert Alan Shepherd's flight.  His was the first American manned space flight!  The Mercury capsule Freedom 7 on May 5, 1961. Freedom 7 carried him on a suborbital flight which made him the first American in space.  Far out and groovy stuff huh?

Peace!