Jump to content
Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Recommended Posts

Good morning Hippie, Dee and Lia! /me hugs you. Awwww, awful weather here in Paris today... Feels like we are in November. Set up the fire Hippie, it's f...g cold out here! :smileymad:

cat-under-umbrella-in-the-rain.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie, Dee and Lia! /me hugs you. Awwww, awful weather here in Paris today... Feels like we are in November. Set up the fire Hippie, it's f...g cold out here! :smileymad:

cat-under-umbrella-in-the-rain.gif


Morning Val!  Hippie sends his friend some Florida Sunshine!  Hippie trudges off into the woods in search of firewood for his friend Val!  Hippie returns with firewood, places it in the fire pit, and gets the fire to roar!  There you go Val!  Get comfy by the fire!  Groovy!

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:

Good job Hippie! Wow, "Cuisine de France", so tastefull! :smileyvery-happy:

HEHE!  Only the best huh?

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Morning Hippie, Val, Lia and all others. Sends Val some sunshine also we have the makings of a great day here:)

My-Coffee.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning and hugs to all. It's getting hot and sweaty up here in New Hampshire.

New England? Sometimes I hanker for the old one.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello to all after  a long time. Just a quick post for now. I will  be back home, so normally again online, arround 15th of September.  Till then have a great time all and enjoy the summer.  Hippie,  Valerie, Lia, Dee and others...  Hugs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


LoveAngeL Lyre wrote:

Hello to all after  a long time. Just a quick post for now. I will  be back home, so normally again online, arround 15th of September.  Till then have a great time all and enjoy the summer.  Hippie,  Valerie, Lia, Dee and others...  Hugs...

Hi LoveAngel!  Woot!  Thanks for stopping by!  You are welcome anytime ya know!

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hippie Bowman wrote:

Morning Storm!

Peace!

 

Hey Hippie, good morning.  I don't post in this thread often, but I do lurk.  I love the 'bomb' that was dropped by Dee.  How interesting the things we learn on the forum.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Storm Clarence wrote:


Hippie Bowman wrote:

Morning Storm!

Peace!

 

Hey Hippie, good morning.  I don't post in this thread often, but I do lurk.  I love the 'bomb' that was dropped by Dee.  How interesting the things we learn on the forum.  

HEHE Storm!  My Dad said to me long ago, "Keep your ears, and eyes open, and your mouth shut, and you will be surprised what you learn!"  LOL!  Not sure what Dee meant by TC.  Could it be take care?  I am bad with puzzles, and reading between the lines!  LOL!

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woot Hippie far out. Good morning Val, Lia and all. Hump day:)

@Storm, good morning. You seem to have me at a disadvantage "bomb"???

My-Coffee.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hippie nice work TC = Take Care, well to you and I at least. I just looked on the urban dictionary which defines TC as "Trojan Latex condoms" or "topic creator".

It should have been "tc" (non-caps) "take care"

@Storm: I am a little perplexed as to why this would be considered a bomb, other than the fact one tends to related things based on their environment. Do please enlighten me?

Woodstock.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...