Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Gosh, so those American ladies seem to be able to kick the ball. I'm impressed.

So why do they have to play baseball with a silly great ball  bowled underarm? Sexist?

BTW If you haven't seen it, go and see 'Bend it Like Beckham'. A great movie. Starring a rather pretty young lady called Keira something....

bendit.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Yup Hippie, the parade was this morning. No need to say I watched it on TV, too crowdy. :smileyvery-happy:

défilé-14-juillet-paris.jpg

/me has a thought for these poor guys cleaning horse **bleep** after the show.... :smileytongue:

Ahh Val!  Good morning!  Today huh?  Far out!  Yes those poor *bleep* cleaner uppers.  LOL!  Its a dirty job, but someone has to do it! 

shoveler.jpg

Happy Bastille day to ya!

Peace!

Hi everybody! I was hoping to be the first to mention it but  you guys just get up too early. Since I noticed that Val had wished all us Amis a happy Independence Day I wanted to wish her a Happy Bastille Day. For some reason the forum is fighting me and won't accept my perfectly good youtube link. Maybe I can just paste it.

It's one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies. If the b-girl with the tears in her eyes doesn't get to you a little you probably cannot be gotten to ;-).

Vive la France!

bastilleday.gif