I have a problem...

Sonja Smedley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

...with this outfit I bought yesterday.

When I put it on it looks like that.

See pic below.

Well as you can see I am wearing everything there is, only a shoe base, nothing else was inside the folder, it seems that the shoes and the pants are all one...or is that outfit for slink?screenshot.jpg

So, no chance to wear other shoes to that outfit :(

Also I am wearing the hud, cause there should be 8 different textures to change, but although I wear the hud I cannot see it on my viewer :(

I sent a notecard to the designer last night before I logged out very dissapointed, I hope I get a response.

The Hud may be off the screen..

Just right click on your tuty hud and choose edit, and then with your mouse wheel scroll back so you can see off the screen..

It may be out there.. just highlight it with your mouse and use the edit arrows to pull it back on your screen..

There may also be a little button or something you need to click that is sitting behind something else on your screen..

Maybe move things around to see if  it's sitting under something..

There may be an option to get rid of the shoes on the hud..

Also,It's hard to tell what all comes in the folder without seeing all the contents of the folder.. it kind of cuts off from the rest in there at the bottom of the inventory..

Wow the only hint of shoes is the shoe base..

I looked  on their blog and a few other places and no mention of shoes..Let alone slink feet for this item..

This makes me want to go buy it just to see what is up with it..

i would think it would be a feature or something they would show,but most of their images are cut off below the knees..

Maybe they did not intend this to happen this way and will hopefully have a good answer and fix for you..

Yes it works only with slink :( I bought the demo to try it out and see below. But I don´t want to buy mesh feet for 675 Lindens only to wear an outfit for 155 L....so all together would cost me 830 Lindens lol...nooo I only wanted this outfit and no slink feet.I like the pants and the jacket...bahhh well...I should have spent my money for something else.If it was transfer I could resell it but no :( so far no respond from the creator too ....

slink.JPG

Finally I got a response from the creator.She was very friendly and helpful and it seems I really had bad luck cause it was so far the first outfit she made with slink shoes included :((

She offered me to give back the money but after all I said no thanks...well maybe I get these slink feet in the future then I have at least one outfit to wear them with.....

I posted with my alt first, but deleted it when I saw how confusing it looked. :matte-motes-bashful-cute:

These Similar feet can work for you: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Similar-Multi-pose-Feet/6667756

I have tried them with an alt, and they really are Slink fit. The color matching is crap, but here, with pants, I think they can work. I have not tested them much, I hoped my alt could use them with her TMP mesh body but that was not a good fit at all.

Yes the shoes are attached to the pants :(

She told me it was the first outfit she made that way, that´s why I am a bit sad, cause I would love to wear this outfit with one of my boots, but not possible that way...

So either I buy slink or something similar or I cannot wear it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.