Scrap Coins are not what they seem ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been trying to earn L for hours now and have not earned not 1 L ... All i want is ONE but its like pulling teeth .

I went to a town where you pick up these things called scrap coins , They are gold , silver and bronze , well i picked one

up and it said " I'll pay you 0.05 L but you'll have to wait 30 seconds . Fast forwarding , After i got the coin i waited for some L to appear but it never did .... I assume i'm wasting my time since it doesn't give actual L ... ?

You need to go to a kiosk to turn them in. That being said it takes a LOT of coins to actually make any Linden.    .1 and .5 etc  if these are the same I have seen.

Better to head over to the very crowded these days but still better REALMS and pick up crystals. You will have to turn THOSE in also to get paid. It is not automatic.

EDIT: You don't actually LEARN SL :D.    But I understand that is difficult to understand. You "experience it" or "live it" or whatever.   You can go on hunts to get free stuff, but these days the best money making is still over at the Realms where you can learn how to move around, meet new folks (old timers there will likely be IN THE ZONE and not talking so they aren't being rude) and make a little money.

Check out some of the freebie blogs also to update your avatar. Give yourself a month to learn the ropes at least. It is not an hourly adventure.

• 3 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.