Anyone else wearing new mesh hands and feet?

BonneyChic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone

I view other SL blogs well earlier someone posted where you can get free stuff mesh hands and feet and it comes with a pair of pumps well I need some help I must not know what I am doing cause the shoes don't fit correctly can someone please help me and tell me how to get them to fit?? 

I think I know what hands and feet you mean. With them, to get the pumps to fit the feet, you need to make sure you are wearing the right thing. You put on the feet first. In the Pumps folder, pick the heel height you want to be wearing, for example Mid. Then you need to put on the pumps in Mid, in the color you want. Hope that helps. If you are looking for the hands and feet to buy, poke me IRL and I'll give you a LM.

I used them too. As said, they work with M feet. If you try to wear the flat ones, they will not adapt to the shoes. The shopping "experience" in that place is not good. I don't remember just what I did to get more than one foot option, will try to log in later. I got both flat and medium height, maybe a third. Sorry that I'm not more precice. I wear Slink hands and feet normally, and used these because I was making a free look.So I was wearing them once and forgot all about them. :(

Other things to remember, wear the alpha, wear the foot shaper and "add" the shoes after you worn the feet. 

Marianne Little wrote:

I used them too. As said, they work with M feet. If you try to wear the flat ones, they will not adapt to the shoes. The shopping "experience" in that place is not good. I don't remember just what I did to get more than one foot option, will try to log in later. I got both flat and medium height, maybe a third. Sorry that I'm not more precice. I wear Slink hands and feet normally, and used these because I was making a free look.So I was wearing them once and forgot all about them.
:(

Other things to remember, wear the alpha, wear the foot shaper and "add" the shoes after you worn the feet. 

If they are the ones I am thinking of, you have to "buy" each version, the flat, mid and high (at least I think they come in the three, I honestly don't remember, and I'm not logged in).  Either way, whatever process you go through to buy the first one(wear the hud, etc) you do to get the others. Then you need to use the right shoes for whatever feet it is you have,t he flat feet do not work with the heels, as others have said, as they cannot change shape to adapt to the shoes.

They're from The Shops and they ARE in fact free. You get the pumps as a donation gift but you can donate even $1L and get them. 

They are really nicely made, BUT only work for skins from The Shops. They are not like Slink hands&feet where designers make appliers for them, and they are not compatible with any slink add-on shoes because they are a different shape so your only option for shoes with them are the aformentioned donation gift pumps. The feet come in flat and mid though, so they're nice for pics with bare feet, but that's about it. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Shops/128/128/1
Go there ^ and click on The Mesh Project and they'll be on the wall somewhere near the heads. You'll need the StyleMode HUD to change the skin tone to match whatever skins from The Shops that you have. But the HUD is free and all tones are included in it for the hands and feet. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.