Edit: Issue Resolved

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

this other person may not have done this. my.secondlife.com had a really bad corruption issues a few months ago, and many profile pictures and names were put in the wrong places. a good example is https://my.secondlife.com/rodvik.linden where you can see the profile picture is broken, and his feed comments are all misattributed to Nessah Mint. it would be great if LL could have cleaned up the mess left behind, but they didn't.

Is there anything I can do to alert them to this particular profile and have them remove the pictures if that is the case? I would be horrified for anyone to stumble across my picture on this graphic profile, especially because of the underage issue.

It is not on your "real" profile. This error, that happens every now and then, only affects the feed, as far as I can tell. And since most people don't give a.... about the feed its usually nothing to worry about that much, nobody will think that you are her and the other way around.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

ObviousAltIsObvious wrote:

you can try a support ticket. if they decline to fix it, and the photo belongs to you, you could force the issue thru a DMCA takedown notice.

Perfect!

I was looking for a way to get LL's attention. That'll do it.

Are you finally going to have Snugs taken down?

LaskyaClaren wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

ObviousAltIsObvious wrote:

you can try a support ticket. if they decline to fix it, and the photo belongs to you, you could force the issue thru a DMCA takedown notice.

Perfect!

I was looking for a way to get LL's attention. That'll do it.

Are you finally going to have Snugs taken down?

I don't think I like your attitude.

This would be a case of mutual assured destruction.

Although she's considered Mad by some, she can be no more than half so.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.