Mesh Problem....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place. Starting about a week ago, my partner is seeing a line coming from certain mesh outfits, when he wears them. It is a dark line coming out of his foot area and is related to the outfit. Yesterday I tried on a new mesh gown and he saw it with my outfit. He showed me a pic of a line coming from the bottom of the gown, stretching out into the sim. I do not see these lines myself.

His LOD setting is on 4, if that helps.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Thanks....

Are you both using the same version of the Singularity viewer? It might be that he's using older version which does not support Fitted Mesh.

The post below shows what will happen when Fitted Mesh is viewed with a viewer which does not support Fitted Mesh.
http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/FITMESH-FTTTED-MESH-DOUBT/m-p/2524093#M39705

PS.
Singularity version 1.8.5 supports Fitted Mesh.

I'm on the official viewer, I have some fitted mesh on an alt. Some of my older non-fitted mesh items are showing these lines.

I think it may be a bug related to fitted mesh, but not itself fitted mesh items - unless people were uploading that as early as a year ago. o.O

The actual fitted mesh I've seen is rendering just fine for me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.