Is you is or is you aint my constit-yancy?

Jumpman Lane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Somebody said I aint the King of Second Life no more. For the life of meh I CANNOT figure out why I aint. So I'm is. BUT just in case ya'll changed thangs to a democracy and stuff, I'm running for President in 2016. Well...re-election that is. Til November 2016 I'm President of the United American Sims of Second Life. Just Caws!

P.S Um I'm sure I'm still The Kang tho...

Jumpy 4 President! (Otherwise he's still the KANG of Second Life!)

Well I don't like furriners...or is it furries... or furriers. Crap I HATE BEING A POLITITION. i unno wtf im posed to believe in til my peoples conduct a poll. Till then I AM THE KANG OF SECOND LIFE. WERLD DOMINATION IT IS. yus we'll subjigate the furriners-i mean the furries...um...the furriers? CRAP! WORLD DOMINATION IT IS!!!!!!!!

Jumpman Lane wrote:

Hi,

ONCE I was forced logged outta Second Life while en flagrant delicto. (That's Latin fir hoppin' on some poseball in a sex showah! Hehehe).

That's the equivalent of bein' ridden outta town on a rail I reckon. Hehehehehe

:)

Oh my..... and to think we have a "Lane" ancestor in common as well. I just can't bare tell my kids and friends that there is a politician in the fam damily -  Oh the shame :P

oh the shame.png

Jumpman Lane wrote:

Til November 2016 I'm President of the United American Sims of Second Life. Just Caws!

And here I thought you'd go for world domination...

Well, he's the Prez of some USA sim, so it's basically the same ... or so they fink.

Had Jumpy done his research properly he would know that it is infact me, the mighty Orca, being Queen, Empress, Absolute Ruler and fuxxing Godess of the whole grid. I once started out humble with a little parcel called "Mighty Empire of Orcalia" but now I tiered down and lay claim on the whole focking grid. As a first sign of my ultimate powers I singlehandedly decided our world to be FLAT. Just go check your worldmaps and dare prove me wrong. :smileyhappy:

Orca Flotta wrote:

Jumpman Lane wrote:

Til November 2016 I'm President of the
United American Sims
of Second Life. Just Caws!

And here I thought you'd go for world domination...

Well, he's the Prez of some
USA
sim, so it's basically the same ...
or so they fink.

Dyslexic? I think you may have read the name of his realm incorrectly.  UAS.  But either way I do not and will not make any apologies for NOT being a third world country.

PS The rest of your post was very clever. 

PPS And who are you calling a fink?  :|

Hi,

I did my research. I hear ya runnin thangs and stuff. Can I be your boyfriend. I own TWO tuxes. That means I clean up nice. Im the bestest red carpet arm canneh onna whole grid...did i mention I kissed Callie Cline once!

Hehehehe! Jumpy kissed and told!

Jumpman Lane wrote:

Storm im makin you Sec of State of the whole shebang caws YOU are payin attention to the details! Ur guvment NEEDS ya; so, you must serve. Ask not what Jumpy has done for ya, ask what ya can do for Jumpy!

Cool, Jumpy.  But I, too, am a leader; not a follower.  But you get my vote anyway.

Sec of State is a good place to start! Like Tommy Jefferson and all those Virginny Jimmys. You know Jimmy Madison and Jimmy Monroe. Square biz! OR we can take ova the grid and you can be Duke of Sum Dam Thang! I'll steal it. You can call it what ya like!

Jumpman Lane wrote:

Sec of State is a good place to start! Like Tommy Jefferson and all those Virginny Jimmys. You know Jimmy Madison and Jimmy Monroe. Square biz! OR we can take ova the grid and you can be Duke of Sum Dam Thang! I'll steal it. You can call it what ya like!

But, but I wanna be 'kang' Stormie.

Hehehe I BEEN HIDIN' OUT! Last time I was lurkin round here, Sex bed makers were droppin dead left and right! I lawyered up caws dead bodies bring COPS. My shysters said "lay low" til the dust clears. NOWDAYS necro-sexbed makers poppin up and shamblin round like Second Life is a Walkin Dead episode. Jumpy just like Rick. If ya aint ready for a Ricktatyship yall better witch up, lil witches!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.