Cannot set an item for sale, help please

PinkRayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice. I bought a store recently (full perm) and it comes with sales boards built in. The problem is, none of these boards will let me set my items for sale, it simply will not let me tick the box at all. If I try and set the default action to 'buy' it says "can't set buy object as the object is not for sale. Please set the object for sale and try again".

I've contacted the creator who spent about an hour with me trying to work out what was going wrong to no avail. He can set the boards to buy, just not me. I have even tried a few viewers to see if it is a bug but it will not work on any viewer.

Any advice would be brilliant. Thank you so much.

PinkRayne

Thanks for your response, the store I bought is definitely full perm so that is not the problem - I can delete the boards, move them, edit them... you name it, I just cannot put them up for sale (or the contents).

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

TYSM xx

• 7 years later...

Something tells me that the little blue box that says "this post is xyz days old, prease consider if replying to this post is important..." or something like that isn't big and scary enough to catch the attention of newbies. Maybe it should be red and in all caps bolded, with a much larger font to boot :P

1 hour ago, Quistessa said:

Something tells me that the little blue box that says "this post is xyz days old, prease consider if replying to this post is important..." or something like that isn't big and scary enough to catch the attention of newbies. Maybe it should be red and in all caps bolded, with a much larger font to boot :P

b562f20729b4251f6f0d542bef6e88a6.png

Yeah blue is not doing the job :D   Red and flashing might

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.