Do Hybrid Breasts Need There Own Sub Forum?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Seriously.

Considering the number of threads that get started about Lola's and other Hybrid Breasts, do they not merit their own Sub Forum?

They appear to be a more popular topic than Education or even (gasp) Vampires have ever been.

Should this Sub Forum go in the People Forum or Adult Forum?

And what about penii?  Don't men suffer from malfunctions also or are we able to solve the problems ourselves?  Or do we just limp along (pun intended) and pretend there isn't a problem?

And why is the "P" word banned here but the "B" word isn't?

eta punctuation

So many questions, so little time.

Well, the B are less sinful than the P. Nude breasts are moderate on Flickr. At least when it's artistic and not overly erotic posing. 

Correct me if I am wrong, but moving the hybrid boobs to Adult would not allow pictures? Not even to show seams in different windlight settings and comparing brands et cetera?

So moving the threads to Adult would not make things better. The threads appear mostly under my Avatar, and they are not moved so the moderators mean they are a part of avatar appearance. We don't have a Sub Forum for hair either, and it's questions about hair almost as often. Over a year, it is just as many hair questions, the breast questions are newer and will fade away as there is a new thing. Hair will always be there.

If it annoys some, yes why not make a Sub Forum. Send a petition?

We should be able to discuss mens attachments too. I know I always look and notice how tasteful the attachment is. Is it matched to the skin, is it reasonably sized, bodyhair  or not? Mesh or old school prims? So many choiches, lol.

Maybe an attachment forum, it is hands and feet also now. And both mesh heads worn with default bodies, and mesh bodies worn with default heads. It's a prostethic supermarked out there. How about android parts? :womanwink:

It's lots of support groups inworld. I am in 2 groups for mesh feet and hands, and it's an endless stream of questions every time I log in. They get answers too, if it's from group managers, creators or just people who like to help.

Edited to add, I suppose there is support groups for breasts, I know about at least 2 blogs only for breasts, appliers, clothes and everything boobs related.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Well, technically, questions should be posed to the Answers Forum.  However, I find the boob questions entertaining wherever they appear.

So technically this belonged in the Answers Forum?

And isn't that really the "Questions Forum?"  I remember we requested it be renamed when Lithium was dropped on us.  But that was to no a-Vail.  ;)  Not every Question gets Answered there and I have even seen some wrong answers.

I didn't post this in Community Feedback because that was intended for giving the Linden's Feedback.

I posted here because I was seeking Feedback from the Community.

And I agree, Boobs can be very entertaining.  They have been the source of endless hours of pleasure.  Though on a few occasions some Boobs I have seen in SL have given me nightmares.

ETA,  Depending on the Feedback here I may suggest it to the Lindens.

Marianne Little wrote:

Well, the B are less sinful than the P. Nude breasts are moderate on Flickr. At least when it's artistic and not overly erotic posing. 

Correct me if I am wrong, but moving the hybrid boobs to Adult would not allow pictures? Not even to show seams in different windlight settings and comparing brands et cetera?

Could they not be posted with pasties?  Or band aids across the nipples?

It does sometimes seem that the real culprit is nipples, not boobs.

As I recall, skin sellers/stores are allowed on "G" SIMs as long as those pesky little nips are covered.

Would the pictures be in compliance with the CS here if they were covered?

eta punctuation and a typo

Pie Serendipity wrote:

Should there not actually be TWO subforums?

The real question is whether LL would provide any support for them.

Linden Lab had no trouble adding bounce, jiggle and pop to them.

So it only seems fair that that lend a helping hand.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Pie Serendipity wrote:

Should there not actually be TWO subforums?

The real question is whether LL would provide any support for them.

Linden Lab had no trouble adding bounce, jiggle and pop to them.

So it only seems fair that that lend a helping hand.

to be fair..the grid owes it to the phoenix crew for bringing it to LL's attention..or was it in emerald? i forget..

i wonder how many got the viewer just because of the jiggly bewbs at first?

their user base had to have jumped because they had jiggly bewbs hehehehe

i just remember them being a big deal..

Perrie Juran wrote:

Marianne Little wrote:

Could they not be posted with pasties?  Or band aids across the nipples?

eta punctuation and
a typo

Could they?

tape.jpg

I don't know, it is so hard to know what's appropirate with sensitive people. And would one picture that is found too hot for a PG forum lead to the removal of the whole thread and a warning to the unlucky person posting it?

It is so stupid that the Adult forum isn't adult. But yes, it is the edge up on the chest or collarbone that is the problem to get as hidden as possible.

This is a collage I made in the plain SL viewer and default windlight, to show true seams in morning, afternoon and midday. The blouse is sheer so you can see a hint of the offending nipples, but slapping a sticker over them helps. I suppose semisheer or sheer is as bad as uncovered, depending on peoples preferences.

windlight puffy.jpg

If you are going to go out of your way to correct someone's misspelling, make sure you check your own **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

No, I don't since 1) I didn't went out of my way and 2) the there, their, they're confusiuon which is so mainsteam these days can't be defined as misspelling. It's more a logic failure in grasping and understanding of language structures.

Also I'm excused for any and all mispellings, grammar and orthographic mistakes since I'm just an ESLer. Also I'm the most clumsy typist ever and although I try to correctify my mistakes I often make them worse since I always slip at the same key constellations. For example the last sentence took me 3 minutes of typing, proofreading and retyping and retyping again. So, in a matter I did exactly what you asked me to do; I checked my own misspellings. :smileysurprised:

Orca Flotta wrote:

If you are going to go out of your way to correct someone's misspelling, make sure you check your own
**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

No, I don't since 1) I didn't went out of my way and 2) the there, their, they're confusiuon which is so mainsteam these days can't be defined as misspelling. It's more a logic failure in grasping and understanding of language structures.

Also I'm excused for any and all mispellings, grammar and orthographic mistakes since I'm just an ESLer. Also I'm the most clumsy typist ever and although I try to correctify my mistakes I often make them worse since I always slip at the same key constellations. For example the last sentence took me 3 minutes of typing, proofreading and retyping and retyping again. So, in a matter I did exactly what you asked me to do; I checked my own misspellings. :smileysurprised:

It seems hardly worthwhile posting - all that effort and so little useful end result.

Why do you bother?

ESL is an initialism for "English as a Second Language".

An ESLer is someone whose first language is not English, but who attempts to communicate in English.

With a greater or - generally - lesser degree of success.

It should be differentiated from "semi-literate".

Which is the label applied to those who struggle to communicate accurately in English despite it being their mother tongue.

It seems hardly worthwhile posting - all that effort and so little useful end result.

Hm ... maybe you're right, maybe you aren't. For me that post was important so it was very worthwile.

Why do you bother?

I HAD TO! I'm a bit OCD so I just couldn't live my life happily without having answered.

That's also the reason for my first posting, seeing the "there" in the header line gave me nervous twitches.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.