Not to sure if many had this issue but..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am trying to learn how to build on my own. (key word "trying"). Anyway I think I ran into some people who were obviously bored and kept making fun of my design. I was in a sandbox. Im sure this usually doesn't happen but if someone could point me to some more quieter places to build I would appreciate it. Thank you.

There may be quieter sandboxes, Sephina, but... could I make a suggestion?

Anyone having nothing better to do than to pest builders, regardless of their perceived skills, are bound to be trolls or griefers, and thus worth virtually none of your attention. There's an option that you can switch on in your viewer (Firestorm, if I'm not mistaken) to refuse having IMs from non-friends... that'll deter most, save you from the distraction, and if anyone still sticks around... derender works wonderfully :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Ren Toxx wrote:

There may be quieter sandboxes, Sephina, but... could I make a suggestion?

Anyone having nothing better to do than to pest builders, regardless of their perceived skills, are bound to be trolls or griefers, and thus worth virtually none of your attention. There's an option that you can switch on in your viewer (Firestorm, if I'm not mistaken) to refuse having IMs from non-friends... that'll deter most, save you from the distraction, and if anyone still sticks around...
derender works wonderfully
 :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

I keep forgetting that. And I am still semi new to firestorm so Im not sure hot to refuse IMs from none friends and forgot about derender, great idea.

Melita Magic wrote:

Many sandboxes have rules against building higher than say 500 meters in the sky. That is because a lot of people just iive in sandboxes. I mean literally, put a house up there.

Shouldn't the automatic object return let them lose their house every few hours?

Syo Emerald wrote:

Melita Magic wrote:

Many sandboxes have rules against building higher than say 500 meters in the sky. That is because a lot of people just iive in sandboxes. I mean literally, put a house up there.

Shouldn't the automatic object return let them lose their house every few hours?

Heh . 3 hours is probably the average time they would be on.  Rez the home , then go invite friends or impress their boy friend or girlfriend lol

Homesteaded

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.