While under the influence

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Frawmusl wrote:

Well I might if I didn't just fall straight asleep...

Seriously I don't understand how people can stay awake after smoking/eating marijuana

People get used to it. They Build up a tolerance. Plus not all Mj does the same things. Some actually people energy.

EDIT: Corrected my misspellings and half sentences. Yes I am sober. lol

Storm Clarence wrote:

... of medical marijuana, do you find your in-game experience more fun? Creative? Romantic? Or perhaps boring?

It certaintly is a more intense experience, that's for sure. 

I once wore hemp pajamas while logged in......I neither felt more creative, romantic or boring, but I was extremely comfortable.

I am stoned right now.   Yes, it is an intense experence although all that I am doing at the moment other than posting this is sorting a bit of inventory.  I have laughed long and hard both stoned and not.  I recall a bumper car episode with a friend and I laughed long and hard the entire time, especially when he hit the wall and bounced up in his seat.  At that time, I was not under the influence of anything other than the pleasure of some time with a dear friend.

Snapping photos can be more intense, too.  Although I seem to spend more time fiddling with the Phototools sliders when I am stoned.  And, yes, romance can be more intense.

If I were to feel bored while inworld and stoned, I would log off and do something else.

I don't do drugs, I don't drink acohol. I thought about taking medicalmarijuana when i was told I had some pretty harsh Dysmenorrhea, I mean it for 12 hours a day and it lasted longer than the thing it's self. But then I chickened out because even with it being legal for that reason, I'm just too innocent okay.

But even if i did it would be hard to actually play secondlife, actually thinking about how much knowledge you have to build and keep before playing it (A reason why secondlife has some of the smartest users). I'd probably end up selling my home, walking around naked and end up perma-ruthed the next day.

under marijuana the Second Life experience can be more fun, creative, romantic, boring, depending what do you like to use marijuana for, or what effects it cause on you, to some people, it boosts their creativity, in a world that one of its purpose is to facilitate creativity i can see how it can be an advantage, to some people, marijuana makes them laugh easy, so i can see how it can make Second Life more fun, to the ones who their main entertainment is romance, i can see how it can make romance feel more intense, if thats what they are focusing on and that is their intention.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.