Great Video About Second Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, everyone.

I just came across this video through my Flickr account and I think it is a totally awesome description of some of the many ways Second Life rocks. I think if over analyzed too much, it can be seen by some as a promotion of just this band and their store, but honestly I think this is one of the most positive things I have seen about Second Life in like maybe ever.

So, I thought it would be nice to share, because we all know how great SL is and it is nice to see it expressed so well. I've never heard of the band but I look forward to checking them out soon.

Futz. I had the clip running and figured I could still listen while I replied, but it cut the sound when I clicked 'Reply (fixed: I just opened it in another tab). In any case I knew I had heard of 'The Drax Files' somewhere, I think maybe on Inara Pey's blog. I believe they're pretty famous. Google suggests that he (Draxtor) is up to at least Episode 6. I hadn't followed up by actually looking at any of his stuff until now.

She (the Engrama drummer) says, "I think Second Life is a window into the world." How totally effing true is that?

Thanks for posting this.

GothGirl Demonia wrote:

Its great until a griefer shows up with a graphics card crasher and crashes the region or everyone in it then you rage RL and break you  drums.

At least that cant happen in RL or can it?

Can people ruin events and make people mad in real life? Yes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.