Where can i report disloyal service?

555 Hurricane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought 4 items from Lil Bratz owned by Elona Zeplin and i never got them. In the terms of service I always get this:

This item is queued for delivery. Merchants cannot redeliver the item at this time, and have not been paid. If the item is not delivered within 8 hours after purchase, you will automatically receive a refund to your account. If you make a purchase while the transaction is in progress, the refund credit may be applied to your next order.

8 hours went by and i got neither the 4 outfits nor the refund. I contacted this person. She asked me for the transaction history. I copied and pasted it and she gave me no answer AT ALL!!! In the reviews of other outfits of Lil Bratz I see now that some ppl complain about not getting the items. Can something be done to stop this scam?

7 answers to this question

If the delivery was not completed, the merchant hasn't been paid and thus cannot either refund money that he has not received nor redeliver your item.  All the merchant can do is wait for Marketplace to clear the record.  Remember, you are not sending money directly to the merchant and the merchandise is not coming from him/her either. Failed deliveries are rarely a merchant's fault, so it is very unfair to blame the merchant for this problem.  It's all managed by Marketplace, which has had ongoing software problems.  For much of the day today, in fact, many delivery functions in Marketplace were shut down ( see http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2013/03/09/post1901/ ).  I suggest being patient and seeing if the system clears your order from the Delivery queue yet today.  If not, file a support ticket that includes a cut & paste record of the transaction from your Marketplace Order History.

• Like 2

Hello, please see http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2013/03/09/post1899/

This is a current problem with the website and not the fault of the merchant:

[uPDATE] Lagging Marketplace Deliveries

[update 4:15 am PST, 9 March 2013] We are still experiencing Marketplace delivery slowdowns by Magic Box. We expect the issue to be resolved within 48 hours. Thank you very much for your patience.

[Posted 11:15 am PST, 8 March 2013] Marketplace deliveries orders being delivered by Magic Box are running slowly this morning.  We’ll have the problem diagnosed and corrected as quickly as possible.

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 9th, 2013 at 4:15 pm and is filed under SLGrid Status. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

• Like 2

I have replided to you! I have showed you my transaction history where the Items have not been paid for! They are not able to be redelivered because again they were not paid for!

[15:26] ingridrealtree: hello
[15:27] εℓℓίε zερℓίη (elona.zeplin): hello
[15:27] Ingrid Waddellrealtree (ingridrealtree): 555 Hurricane bought 4 outfits for me and i never got them. She bought them a second time and they never got to me either and she was not refunded
[15:28] εℓℓίε zερℓίη (elona.zeplin): I need the transactions history
[15:28] Ingrid Waddellrealtree (ingridrealtree): ok
[15:28] Second Life: Ingrid Waddellrealtree (ingridrealtree) has given you this notecard:
New Note
Do you want to keep it? "Mute" will block all future offers or messages from Ingrid Waddellrealtree (ingridrealtree).
[15:28] Ingrid Waddellrealtree (ingridrealtree): u will see they were bought twice
[15:31] εℓℓίε zερℓίη (elona.zeplin): .::LB::. Punk Passion Pink  103346571  Undelivered  L$4  Not paid  Ingridrealtree Resident  Not available for redelivery
.::LB::. Hippie Jeans - Rainbow  103346572  Undelivered  L$4  Not paid  Ingridrealtree Resident  Not available for redelivery
.::LB::. Evil Monkey  103346573  Undelivered  L$4  Not paid  Ingridrealtree Resident  Not available for redelivery
.::LB::. Boys  103346574  Undelivered  L$4  Not paid  Ingridrealtree Resident  Not available for redelivery

As you can see from my transaction history the items have not been paid for! What am I to do?

• Like 5

Am I correct in thnking that you're out all of L$16?  Good heavens!

This is a common problem on the marketplace.   Your account gets debited, the merchant's account doesn't get credited, and the money hangs around in limbo for ages.     Sooner or later the transaction should get unstuck and your money returned to you, but until then you'll just have to be patient, I fear.   The merchant can't refund what she's not received.

• Like 3

You've got to be kidding me.  After reading Elona's post I see you are out all of 16 L$........or less than 7 cents USD!!!  The way your post read it would lead someone to believe you actually spent some real money (yeah, 7 cents USD is real money but you likely spent more than that in energy cost fuming over that "scam" for 8 hours.  I think you owe Elona an apology for calling her out and accusing her of running a scam.

And people wonder why I have so little patience with some of the posters in Answers.:smileymad:

• Like 5

Based on your questions to date, can I recommend that you read thoroughly the information available at these links:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Second-Life-Quickstart/ta-p/1087919

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Second-Life-User-s-Guide/ta-p/1244857

These two links will point you to discussions on all the operational facets of SecondLife.

P.S. I really can't believe you don't understand error messages or how things work after over a year in SecondLife.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.