The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Okay have some more!  LOL!  THis is the
site of the old spaceport in Belmeade All houses and shops now. There is still a stargate there.

bel1.jpg

Yay! Great pictures again! Say Hippie, what happens when you walk through the stargate? :smileysurprised:

You touch it Val, and some have huds you attach so that when you walk through maps comes up with a teleport destination.  We have 2 at the spaceport.  Hugs!

Peace!

I had to go back to this gorgeous patisserie... Last time i went there, i couldnt take time for seing it all bec i recieved a tentalizing profiteroles almost in my head lol 

So i had to make a cake for Phil for another thread and well, ive been lazy... im good for baking cakes usually, but useless to try to make better than these ones here...

I went with a great friend of mine, Nati and both we waited the waitress come and bring to us the delicious deserts we ordered.

patisserie1.jpg

patisserie-2-bis.jpg

So Nati is in love with the patisserie now... :smileywink:, And Phil adored the cake i sent to him from there.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  Here is a few pictures I took this weekend at Lenni's Party place!

party place 1.jpg

party place 2.jpg

party place 3.jpg

Peace!

Nice ones Hippie ! Sounds like you had a busy schedule with parties this week end lol

I did indeed!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

So here at the 2 ones i made at the breakfast party this sunday : 

Sundaybreakfast-512.jpg

Sundaybreakfast2-B512.png

the first one is not edited, the second one has some lil changes.

everyone seems to have a lot of fun. 

On my side, i ve been really delighted to be there and to meet so great and fun persons. Thanks :smileyhappy:

Very nice!  Was good to meet you!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

I had to go back to this gorgeous patisserie... Last time i went there, i couldnt take time for seing it all bec i recieved a tentalizing profiteroles almost in my head lol 

So i had to make a cake for Phil for another thread and well, ive been lazy... im good for baking cakes usually, but useless to try to make better than these ones here...

I went with a great friend of mine, Nati and both we waited the waitress come and bring to us the delicious deserts we ordered.

patisserie1.jpg

patisserie-2-bis.jpg

So Nati is in love with the patisserie now... :smileywink:, And Phil adored the cake i sent to him from there.

Excellent!  Nothing like food, friends, and good times huh?

Peace!

Before going to bed... after a long day working on remaking the deco in my skybox... 

soir_001.jpg

i need to rest so...

soir2_001.jpg

happy about how my skybox looks now...

Still some changes and fix to do here and there but aleady not bad.

soir3_001.jpgSo time for me to go to bed...

Night night everyone.

(ps : pics are not aleady edited)

• Like 2

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Before going to bed... after a long day working on remaking the deco in my skybox... 

soir_001.jpg

i need to rest so...

soir2_001.jpg

happy about how my skybox looks now...

Still some changes and fix to do here and there but aleady not bad.

soir3_001.jpg

So time for me to go to bed...

Night night everyone.

(ps : pics are not aleady edited)

So good!  Night!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

How nice to find such lovely pictures to start my day! I'm loving the light settings you used here Trin!

Just sharing a moment of intimacy with my little fellows... :smileyhappy:

fellows[7].jpg

im glad you liked my pics Val... Hugs to you :smileywink: I have used a diff windlight setting for each. They are not edited already.. but well, indeed, im sure i wont resist to do it lol... I never can resist to add some effects here and there and play with pics on my pshop.

Your pic is really lovely... as usual i love the color and atmosphere.. needless to say that your inside deco do a lot too lol

and your lil fellows are adorable.. Im pretty sure my rl cat would be jealous about the precious lil basket i m seeing on the floor :smileywink:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you Trin! Lol, if your cat had to use that couch, i'd have to change the words printed on it: it should say "I love my cat" instead of "I love my dog"!
:D

Not a pb, Val, lol.. my cat doesnt read anything :smileywink:

Really? Mine does! :D

cat-reading-a-book-with-glasses-600x384.jpg

• Like 1

Good day all!  Retofit of the Space RV. I built this before you could make a 64 meter prim. I am fixing lots of mistakes too!  I played with windlight setting too.  Enjoy!

rv1.jpg

ru1.jpg

rv3.jpg

rv4.jpg

rv5.jpg

rv6.jpg

rv7.jpg

rv8.jpg

rv9.jpg

rv10.jpg

rv11.jpg

rv12.jpg

rv13.jpg

rv14.jpg

Have a great day everyone!

Peace!

• Like 2

valerie Inshan wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you Trin! Lol, if your cat had to use that couch, i'd have to change the words printed on it: it should say "I love my cat" instead of "I love my dog"!

Not a pb, Val, lol.. my cat doesnt read anything :smileywink:

Really? Mine does!

cat-reading-a-book-with-glasses-600x384.jpg

is this cat using to go often in libraries ? 

we have one that comes often, but i have now to tell him to not come inside, bec i forgot him on a saturday end of evening. and the municipal guard phoned me on the sunday morning to tell me the library alarm has rang all the night and he was off so he couldnt go and check.

So i had to go out on a sunday at 9 am... (just imagine my mood at this time ...) to finally fig out when i arrived there that the cat was still inside the library... and he didnt even wanted to go out by himself ! Maybe he hasnt read enough during all this night , and was planing to spend all his sunday keeping reading :smileyvery-happy:

• Like 1

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good day all! 

Retofit of the Space RV. I built this before you could make a 64 meter prim. I am fixing lots of mistakes too!  I played with windlight setting too.  Enjoy!

rv1.jpg

ru1.jpg

rv3.jpg

rv4.jpg

rv5.jpg

rv6.jpg

rv7.jpg

rv8.jpg

rv9.jpg

rv10.jpg

rv11.jpg

rv12.jpg

rv13.jpg

rv14.jpg

Peace!

impressive spaceship Hippie !! and i like how you played with windlight settings, i specially like the grey sky ! its beautiful :smileyhappy:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good day all! 

Retofit of the Space RV. I built this before you could make a 64 meter prim. I am fixing lots of mistakes too!  I played with windlight setting too.  Enjoy!

rv1.jpg

ru1.jpg

rv3.jpg

rv4.jpg

rv5.jpg

rv6.jpg

rv7.jpg

rv8.jpg

rv9.jpg

rv10.jpg

rv11.jpg

rv12.jpg

rv13.jpg

rv14.jpg

Peace!

impressive spaceship Hippie !! and i like how you played with windlight settings, i specially like the grey sky ! its beautiful :smileyhappy:

Thank you Trinity!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.